(015) i love you

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

today was char and siah's three month anniversary. she thought she'd dump him like two weeks in, especially considering her feelings towards him at the beginning of their relationship.

she was getting ready in pauline's room since the ac in her room decided to stop working. her mom called the company and they said they'd send over a group of people to fix it tomorrow at 10am.

char was absolutely devastated. where was she gonna sleep??

thankfully, her mom found her a solution.

unfortunately, her mom throws charlotte at the sturniolo's whenever there's a problem. so, there you have it.

her mom has absolutely no idea of what happened between her and matt, and she wants it to stay that way. her mom can be a bit dramatic at times.

isaiah picked her up and they went to this really cute park where he laid out a picnic with all her favorite foods.

"siah, this is beautiful!" she gaped, hugging him.

"anything for you, ma." he kissed her cheek.

he hand fed her cherries and chocolate covered strawberries, and she played with his hair while he talked to her about some video game.

"baby," he looked up at her.

"hm?" she stopped playing around with his hair.

"i love you." he smiled.

"i love you too." she smiled back, not one trace of hesitance in her voice.

she genuinely thought he could be the guy she ends up with.

that is until he dropped her off at the sturniolo's and matt greeted her.

"hi." he breathed.

"hey." she gave him a slight smile. she didn't forget the date he went on with isabella monroe, she just didn't care anymore. she had isaiah now.

"i'm really really sorry, char." he took a step towards her. "i didn't know what isabella did until that day. i didn't even know she cheated on me with him. i had absolutely no idea i am so sorry."