(003) paps

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"what! mom what do you mean-" char was sitting in her living room, having a discussion with her mom.

"you know your aunt just got out of a messy divorce! she wants to go to the bahamas, and have fun!" her mom convinced.

"so you throw me like a rescue dog at some people's house?" she gasped.

"it's the sturniolo's! they're not just 'some' people; you've known them all your life, they're like your siblings! besides, you've had sleepovers ever since you were babies!"

"yeah, i know, but it's weirder when i have to stay over." she defended herself.

"you teenagers and you're weird-"

"why can't timmy come? he can look after me!"

"he's filming."

"UGH!" she screamed into a pillow. "why can't you let me stay home by myself?"

"because it's dangerous. you remember when someone tried to break in? i can't let that happen again. especially not with you home alone." she said seriously.

charlotte bit her tongue; she didn't have the heart to tell her that it was chris who tried to break in, not some stalker.

she angrily packed her bags, and her mom walked her over to the sturniolo's.

her mom rang the doorbell, and marylou answered, "nicole! charlotte! hi! come in!" she ushered.

"char, the triplets are all in nick's room." marylou informed, "leave your bag downstairs, i'll have one of them bring it up."

"thanks, marylou!" she kissed her cheek and ran up the stairs.

she knocked on nicks door 3 times earning a, "come in!"

she walked in and saw nick sitting on the floor watching girl meets world while matt and chris are on the bed, cuddling. matt being shirtless, of course.

"marylou says one of you idiots has to go down and get my bag." she said, staring at matt.

"why are you staring at me?!" matt sits up.

"nick is gonna drop my suitcase, and chris won't shut up about how he carried it."

"fine." he got up.

"you're not gonna wear a shirt?" nick asked, peeling his eyes away from the tv.

"no, it's just mom downstairs." he shrugged.

he closed the door on his way out, and nick and chris knew something was going on by the way she was biting her lips.

"say." nick urged.