Chapter 1

As she walked down the elegant stage to receive her award, I could feel her great joy, and I couldn't take my eyes off Rebecca's beautiful face. As time goes on, she gets more and more beautiful, and I'm happy because I was able to witness how she grows as a sister, girlfriend, and actress. It was Rebecca's longtime dream to become an actress, and she fulfilled it in a short span. Rebecca is now not only an actress but also called the "babe of the whole world."

While Rebecca was accepting her awards, her eyes were only focused on William and her grandpa. She didn't know that I was coming here tonight; all she knew was that I was busy taking care of my parents.

The hosts approached Rebecca with bright smiles on their faces. One of them gave Rebecca a microphone, and then she took the microphone carefully as her smile never faded from her face.

"Rebecca, what can you say about the crowd who are here to witness you receive these awards? asked one of the female hosts.

She looks at the crowd for a while, and I can see the nervousness she's feeling right now. She held her chest up before she began to speak.

"To be honest, I was amazed the moment I saw the crowd. I never thought that there were a lot of people who came here just to witness me receiving my awards. My heart is full of happiness, and you guys are the reason for it, Rebecca said, and then she waved to the crowd.

I can hear how loud the screaming of the people who are far from the stage, and they are screaming her name like crazy. I looked at them, smiling, because I'm so proud of my girlfriend now. She reached this far in a short time.

The hosts signalled to the crowd to keep silent as they both looked at Rebecca.

"Rebecca, people are asking if someone special to you is here inside this dome now," the host asks her.

At this moment, I can see how her happy face became sad as she brought the microphone closer to her mouth.

"Ahh... Freen is not here because she needs to take care of her parents, but she called me earlier, and she congratulated me on my success. My brother and grandpa are here tonight; they're the ones who walked together with me on the red carpet." She said, hiding the sadness she felt from everyone.

Seeing her become sad made my heart pang, but I need to wait for the perfect time to come out. For now, all I can do is feel sorry for her.

The hosts noticed that Rebecca suddenly became sad after their question, so they came to her and gave her a group hug. The crowd roared again after seeing this sweet scenario on the stage. Rebecca got more awards than the other rising stars. She got the People's Choice award, the most-followed celebrity award, and many more. That's why I don't want to miss this moment. I want to witness and be with her while personally giving her my heartfelt congratulations.

The moment I was waiting for finally came. The host called Rebecca and the other artists to the stands in the middle, and they encouraged everyone to give them the gifts they had for their favourite celebrity. Many lined up for Rebecca while everyone was giving their gifts to her. Willy signalled me to come closer to him. I walked towards Willy with a bouquet of White Roses in my hand. When the crowd recognized me, their screams began to grow louder and louder, which made the hosts and the artists look in my direction. Once they saw me walking towards Rebecca, they played our favourite song and made Rebecca's face confused.

She turned to face the crowd, and her smile was wider the moment she saw me coming towards her. She walks slowly in my direction with her arms wide open, and she's ready to hug me.

"Flowers to the most beautiful creature inside this dome," I said, handing her the bouquet.

She took it and hugged me in front of the roaring crowd.

"You just made my night complete. I miss you so much," she whispers to me.

"I wouldn't miss this moment. I know this is very important to you, so I came," I said, smiling.

"Congratulations, Hon! You just don't know how proud I am tonight," I said.

"Thank you. And thank you for coming all the way here," she said, looking directly at my lips.

I gulped the moment I saw how kissable her lips were right now, but I need to wait until later.

"See me later," she said, kissing me on the cheek.

"I will. Enjoy your moment; again, congratulations, and I love you," I said.

"Take care of yourself too much, Hon., she replied sweetly.

I walked down the stage and went straight to where Willy and his grandpa were seated. Rebecca's grandpa hugs me the moment he sees me.

"I'm glad that you made it tonight, Freen," said Grandpa.

"Anything for Rebecca, sir, "I said, smiling.

Willy just shook his head and smiled teasingly as he looked at me.

I was sitting beside Willy when I heard someone speak from behind.

"Hello Freen, do you remember me?" It was a woman's voice.

I turned to see her and found out that it was Doctor Xyza. I smiled when I looked at her.

"Hello, doctor, I never thought that I would see you here tonight," I said as I extended my hand to her.

She took my hand, and she smiled, looking at the stage. I followed where her eyes were focused, and it landed on Rebecca.

"I came here to collect someone's debt, "she meaningfully said while her eyes were still focused on Rebecca.

"Debt?" I replied.

She laughs softly, then lets go of my hand.

"You'll know soon, Freen. But for now, let's enjoy the night, she said, smiling like crazy, and still her eyes were glued on my girl.

At this moment, I feel something is not right with this doctor. The way she looked at Rebecca was like she wanted to undress her; her eyes were twinkling as she bit her lower lip.

"I don't want to be rude to you, doctor, but can you not look at her like that? I know how lovely my girl is tonight; I just don't like to see other people look at her like she is yummy prey, I said, but this time I started to get annoyed.

She laughs again while she taps my shoulder lightly.

"I'm sorry about my behaviour tonight, Freen; your girlfriend is a very lovely person, and you can't stop it if a lot of people will like her or even worse, fall in love with her. Just a friendly piece of advice: start building your fence high, guard her tight, and watch her closely because many people want to take your place," she said, and I saw her walking out of the dome.