Chapter 4

I was so devastated by what I witnessed during Rebecca's awards night. It was supposed to be her special night, but it turned out to be her nightmare because of Xyza. I wanted to smash her at that time, but I controlled myself because I didn't want to cause a scene that will put Rebecca's career in danger.

I love my girl so much, and I will do everything to protect her from whoever wants to harm her or her career.

I was waiting in Xyza's office right now; it was said that she treats patients, so I needed to wait for her inside.

A few moments later, I saw the door open, and the tired face of Xyza greeted me. She was not surprised the moment she saw my face. She took off her coat and hang it, and then she walked to the coffee maker machine and brewed two cups of coffee. Once she was done, she handed the other cup to me.

"Here, I think this is a serious matter, and I need caffeine right now, and you need it too, she said, smiling.

I took the coffee from her hand and put it on the table.

"I don't come here to drink coffee. Let me be honest with you, Xyza. I had a high respect for you because you're Zia's sister, but what you've done during the awards night is very disrespectful. I never thought that someone like you would do that, "I said.

She looked at me after she sipped her coffee.

"I know that what I've done is unacceptable to both Rebecca and you, but I won't ask for an apology either because even if I ask for your forgiveness, the damage has been done, and my apology won't change what happened during those times," she said, looking at me.

"I like how you speak to me now. You know I like people who talk honestly.  I just want to remind you that if you continue to cause trouble for Rebecca there will be no more warning next time. Xyza, I know you're different from your sister; you're not like her. I hope you won't forget that." I said.

"To be honest with you, Freen, I like Rebecca because I can see Tricia in her. I like her that much, and if ever you get tempted in a way that causes her to break up with you again, I will do my best to get her. I'm telling you, I can make her fall in love with me," she said.

"Then keep hoping; that time won't come. I already learned my lesson, so I won't do anything that leads her to break up with me," I replied, looking at her.

"We don't know what the future brings; it's too early to conclude now, Freen. Like what I said during that night, keep your eyes close to her and build your fence high because once Rebecca becomes single, I will do everything to make her like me," she said without hesitation.

I smirk because I can see how Xyza meant what she said now. I know she likes my girl so much, but I know her too; she's not the type of person who will step on you just to get what she wants. She knows when to move and when to wait for the right time.

"I think we're done here," I said as I stood up.

"Thank you for your time, Freen. Remember, there are a lot of people who want to steal your girl," she said.

"I have a lot of trust in Rebecca, so I'm not bothered about that," I replied.

"If you're not bothered, why are you here now? "she asked, smiling like crazy.

"I came here to personally give you my warning; you don't want me to become your enemy, Xyza," I said, smiling.

She laughs softly.

"Freen, you're talking to someone who has nothing to lose, so I'm not scared of you but don't worry, I won't do anything to ruin your relationship. Remember,  I'm good at waiting, so no matter how long it takes, I will watch and wait for you to ruin your relationship with her yourself," she said, shaking her head.

I tapped her shoulder lightly as I stood up.

"That day won't come. Trust me, if I were you, I'd give up now," I said.

" I know how to accept defeat, but I don't give up without even fighting, so good luck, Freen," she replied.

I just looked at her and continued to walk outside her office. I know Xyza can keep her word, but I still need to keep my guard up for Rebecca.

After a few hours, I was in front of Rebecca's filming place. She has a new movie, and today is her work day. I walked inside, bringing her favourite milk tea. Some staff who see me get thrilled when I walk past them.

When Rebecca's manager spotted me, she walked faster in my direction with a smile on her face.

"Freen, you're here; Rebecca is waiting for you in her assigned room," said Rebecca's manager.

I smiled and kissed her on the cheeks.

"I'll go ahead," I said.

"Sure," she replied, pushing me gently in Rebecca's room's direction.

I knocked first before I opened the door, and I saw Rebecca's scowling face. I smiled as I walked closer to her.

"Hon, are you mad at me? "I ask as I give her the milk tea.

"Hmm... I've waited for you so long; where have you been? You're one hour late, hon, "she said, ignoring her milk tea.

"I went to Xyza, was my reply.

She immediately looked at me.

"You went to her? Why?? " she asks.

"I talked to her about the incident during your awards night. I warned her that if she continues to cause trouble for you
I won't be nice to her anymore. "I said, looking at Rebecca's beautiful face.

She just sips her tea without saying anything.

"Hon, I promised to protect you from whoever wants to harm you. I don't want that you'll face problems with your career, so I talked to her," I said.

"Thank you, Hon. I'm sorry if I was mad at you earlier," she said, then she put her milk tea on the table and she walked towards me and back hugs me.

"I know it was my fault why Xyza acted like this; I made a promise that I can't keep. I didn't know that she values promises," Rebecca said.

"But it's not right to embarrass you in front of your co-worker, and to be honest a part of me understands Xyza's actions because you look like Tricia," I said.

"Who is Tricia?" she asked.

"Xyza's dead girlfriend. If I didn't know that you live in a different place and you are an Armstrong, I would've thought that you are twins," I said.

"Hmmm, of all the people around the world, why does it have to be me to look like Xyza's dead girlfriend?" She said, pouting.

"You never change, hon; you're still cute when you do that," I said.

She smiles and kisses my neck, which made me shiver, while her hands start to wander around my body.

I just let her do whatever she desires now because I know that she misses this stuff. She stopped kissing me and walked towards the door, then locked it.

"Let's do it here, baby," she said, wearing her seductive smile.

I gulped after seeing Rebecca slowly take off her clothes and walk towards me.

"Are you sure that there's no camera here? I asked.

"Don't worry, there's no camera here. Come, let's go to bed; she pulled me towards the bed and push me gently, you know you owe me on the bed. I was expecting this to be your gift to me during the awards night, but it didn't happen because of that stupid bitch, and I want to do it now, right here," she whispers, but at this moment she was already on top of me.

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE.
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.