•A-ying's New Cousin•

"Gu Zi-Ge!!"

"A-ying!"

The two cousins encircled themselves in big hugs. It has been so long since Gu Zi came to visit. He does, however, remember the last time he was here.

Gu Zi, son of the Green Goblin himself, Qi Rong who is also the cousin of Marital God Xie Lian.

They have had a very long, anger filled relationship of trouble and rage but that was all behind them.

Well if you can say it is. Since Qi Rong's death, Gu Zi stayed with them as a ghost child. Then Gu Zi disappeared one day, in search for his father's scattered soul and ashes in hopes to bring the psychopath again.

And so here they were, centuries later, Gu Zi having a adventurous time with that goblin and honestly they seem to really show love.

"I missed you!"

Gu Zi giggled. "I aswell, what have you been doing??"

"Other than boring reading and writing, I've been learning sword swings by Qing-jiujiu and how to use a bow with Xin-jiujiu!" He said excitedly, his grin bigger than ever.

"Cool. I wanna join aswell."

"I will ask my jiujius if they can squeeze you in." He winked with a larger smile.

Gu Zi chuckled. "Can't wait."

"Hehe~Oh! Before I forget I have to show you something! Come come!" Hua ying grabs his cousin's hand and pulled him into the shrine.

Xie Lian stepped out the shrine two seconds before Hua ying came bussling in. Xie Lian moved aside before they collided. "Hua ying-"

"Sorry Mama!"

"Hello Xie-shu"

Xie Lian watched back and chuckled. "Hello Gu Zi." He acknowledged him as they disappeared inside the shrine.

Xie Lian turns his attention back to the outside before..-

"Boo!!"

Xie Lian was not impressed. Not a smile, or grin when it came to this elf looking goblin cousin.

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if your old self is still there."

"...." Xie Lian turns round and grabs something. Then turning back he smacks a broom to Qi Rong.

"Be useful. Your not disappearing today."

"Uh-what-Excuse me?!"

Xie Lian moved onto the field, fixing his hair in a bun. "Be useful,what are you deaf??"

Qi Rong gritted. "I am not a slave!! I am a great supreme Ghost King! Gu Zi is better for this!!"

"What did I say about using kids as your cleaning goons?" Xie Lian's tone was steady and stern.

"He's a ghost. He stopped ageing-"

"And your a grown adult still acting like a hyperactive child. Where's the change?"

Qi Rong opened his mouth to say a comeback but when Xie Lian gave him that look he shuts up.

"Get sweeping."

Qi Rong grumbled under his breath. "And they say your innocent..what a load of bull-"

"Less bad talking more sweeping." He chimed in the background.

"Tsk."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[With Gu Zi and Hua Ying]

Hua ying picked up a small white bunny from it's place and sat with him on his lap.