•Freedom•

Been a while, wassup? Sorry for the delay I'm chapters and just updates in normal. I have a change of plot in this and I didn't know how to put it in.

Anyways, I hope this makes up for the long wait. I don't know if it will be interesting but here we are.

Ok enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hua ying felt a lot much better since the last time. Though Wen Qing thought otherwise, Hua ying was ready to get himself back out there and learn and gain experience.

His parents had came to him not long after he woke up, his A-niang never letting him go under any circumstances, his spirit animals clung to him and whined all night. His father scolded him for his reckless behavior. His aunts and uncles very much worried to death since they heard about it.

And he hasn't been left without getting a good talking by both his cousins. Yes both. Gu Zi emerged in a green light, appearing by Hua ying and instantly going for his face.

He pulled those puffed fat on those cheeks and scolded him along with A-Xuanyu.

Yes, this was the kind of things he wanted to get away from the best he could..but..end up getting himself it and trying to stop his family from destroying Su Shu's spirit entirely for what he had done.

"Hua-Gongzi?"

Hua Ying rose his head and saw the little brother of Wen Qing, Wen Ning. The guy inched into the quarters with a try of tea and what he can tell was soup.

He perked at the smell of food, stomach grumbled at the very thought of it too.

"Wen Ning, hi." He greeted with a large smile. Wen Ning shyly smiled back and hussled to set the try down and bow. "Are you ok? Qing-jie told me to check on you."

Hua ying stood up and jumped to check his balance and strength again and everything seemed good. He would try to check if his demonic cultivation was good at least. He would guess it was.

Hua ying placed his hands on his hip and grinned broadly. "Yup I'm all fine now."

Wen Ning nods his head. "Jiang-Gongzi send-send this for you. He said his Jiejie made it for you."

"Shijie?" He goes to the tray and knelt down to it. He pulled the cover and the smell of lotus root and pork soup. Her best and special Hua ying he'll say. His eyes beamed when he smelt a bit of spice to it.

"Ah shijie is treating me well. I can't wait to dig in." He said out, intaking all the smell he could. Wen Ning smiled more warmly at the reaction of the young boy. He was told that his status was higher yet here he was, generally happy for a common made soup.

Hua ying covered the lid back and palced his hands on the table.

"But before I eat, have you by chance seen everyone? Especially my cousin?" He asked out of nowhere. Wen Ning blinked and thought. "Yes I've seen Wangji-Gongzi, Jiang-Gongzi. Wangji-Gongzi wanted to come see you but he was interrupted by the Master Lan Qiren. Xinfang-Gongzi and Huaisang-Gongzi I saw talking with one another."

Hua ying hums the thought of those two sitting besides each other talking about a book or something. He smirked. "What did I expect." Though I wanted to talk to him."

"Is it about the secret?"

Hau ying looked to him and Wen Ning flinched. "I apologize. That wasn't my time to speak-"

"Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong." He said, beginning to dig into the soup and pour in a bowl. Wen Ning lifted his head. "Really? But I shouldn't have said that."