•Making Amends•

Hua ying finds himself out of bed that very minute, gripping fur as Zhóng and Huì guided and helped him down the halls to his parents study room.

"A-ying don't worry she wasn't harmed." Feng Xuanyu was trying here. His mouth ran so why won't he try to stop him.

"Zi-Ge it's useless trying to talk to him when he makes up his mind."

Feng Xuanyu sighs and groaned, mentally scolding himself.

Gu Zi grabs Feng Xuanyu and turns him from pulling his hair any further. "A-ying you go in. I got this water mouth."

"A-ying don't snitch on me please!" He cried out with a frown, the fear of being scolded by a Supreme Ghost King and Heavenly Emperor.

"I won't don't worry." He said with a smile, limping into the room anyways.

Feng Xuanyu wailed. He's so snitching. He had no hope. "Gu Zi we have to abort! I won't live for the next hour if I get snitched on!"

"Will you relax?"

"Ehhahhhhh!!!!"

Gu Zi sighs. Always the dramatic one.

~~~~~~~~~~
[Within the Study Room]

Hua ying entered into the study room, the massive room filled with books and information for years to come.

He stops before he reached further, his mother speaking a distance whisper. He released Zhóng and stood on his own.

"I can walk on my own now, please go back I got this." He smiled gently, fingers combing and scratching into their bed of fur.

The two purred and rumbled, relentless to leave his side. But with that reassuring smile, the two heads out and definitely for the open court to play.

Hua ying takes a breath and starts his way down into the study, holding onto his side and making sure not to exert to much pressure and energy into his still healing stab wound.

Hua ying popped his head the corner of the lasting bookshelf, his father and mother speaking with each other and a serious face of worry covered his mother's expression. This had to be about the incident. He felt so bad..

He comes out his whole, gripping his side and calling out.

"A-niang? A-Die?"

The two snapped their heads to the direction of that long awaited voice.

Xie lian's breath hitched at the sight of his son awake and breathing. His more concern now is why he's out of bed.

"A-ying! My baby." He rushed to him and covered him in a hug. "My son, are you ok? Why aren't you resting?" He asked, pulling him from the hug and check if he was well.

A-ying giggled and takes those searching hands. "Ma I'm fine, really."

"Are you sure?" Hua Cheng came in next, looking to his son with some worry aswell.

Hua ying nods his head. "It's still healing so a little pains but I'm fine."

Hua Cheng needed more reassurance with that one. But with a breathy sigh he placed a hand to his son's cheek.

"I'm glad your ok."

"But don't ever do that again." Xie lian scolded, gripping the once caressed cheek to make his point across.

"Mn! Sorry sorry I won't do it again." He wailed for mercy, his cheek red when released.

"Your so mischievous. What am I going to do with you?"