•I beg your pardon?•

Nie Huaisang, Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng blinked in shock before them. They didn't expect to be greeting nor seeing the Peak Lord so early in this trip.

Usually, it would be the other way round. Usually the servants will be the ones to direct them to the place where the Lord's Manor stood high and large.

Instead they saw him stand, waving his well made paper fan at himself and smile ever so welcoming at them.

Lan Wangji was first to break from his frozen prison of shock. Taking front, the young Lan clasped his hands together and bowed deeply.

"It is a pleasure to meet the greet Peak Lord of Qing Jiang Peak, Lord Shen Qingqui."

Shen Qingqui hums as he watched the Lan boy and glanced to his nephew who was a beacon of nerves and joy.

Nie Huaisang was next. The boy moved next to Lan Wangji and bowed aswell. "Yes it is a pleasure to be in your presence."

Jiang Cheng bows aswell. "Thank you for the invitation."

Shen Qingqui waved his hand. "No need for the bowing, please rise." He said signalling for them to take a stand.

The three rose up. The man next to Shen Qingqui came up and smiled. "And I am the first Lord of the First Peak, Yue Qingyuan." The man said.

This man was gentle. He was swormed in a warm breeze that seems to take off the weight off the young boy's shoulders.

"May I know your names before we escort you to your sleeping quarters?"

"Lan Zhan, courtesy name, Lan Wangji."

"Nie Xia, courtesy name, Nie Huaisang."

"Jiang Cheng, courtesy name, Jiang Wanyin."

Yue Qingyuan couldn't help but smile more. "Such great names. Picked well."

Jiang Cheng spared a glance to look for Hua ying and his cousins. He's been so caught up that he never heard them say their names.

"Excuse me." Jiang Cheng said to the two Peak Lords.

"Hm?"

"Three of those boys haven't said their names yet. It won't be right to leave as they haven't been asked their names." He said drawing his usual scowl.

Shen Qingqui and Yue Qingyuan looked to the three other young children.

Shen Qingqui coughed slightly, hiding his face with his fan. He nudged Yue Qingyuan.

Yue Qingyuan looks to his brother and looks over to their nephew. This was something that was to be told when asked. The question is, how to answer it since it was all set up.

"Uhh.."

Gu Zi, being the oldest of them spoke up on behalf of his younger cousins cowering. "Well..." He looks to the Peak Lord. "Shizun?"

Shen Qingqui looks to Gu Zi. That little hell spawn, tainted by his green goblin father. He remembered meeting Gu Zi. He was so cute and small. Now he was snarky, laid back, still calm and can keep his father at bay. Did he mention savage and a little trickster?

Here we are. He was being run under by a carriage from this ghost boy. His glare was evident as Gu Zi smiled like he didn't throw all the responsibilities onto him.

Shen Qingqui looks to the not informed boys and nervously smiled. "Well isn't that something..." He muttered under his breath.

Hua ying was supposed to be speaking at this moment but he was to afraid. He was just jumped by Jiang Cheng's amazing skill of sight and now his mind jumbled. Feng Xuanyu was no help, also looking away as he cold sweat to answer.