•Red Lantern Festival•

~~~~~~~~~~~~
[Qinghe Nie Clan]

"Da-ge!! Big brother, big brother!"

Nie Minjue looked from his scrolls, the distant calls of his little brother calling him. It's been two weeks since his brother rose up from his coma.

Just the sight of his brother out of consciousness had his head spiraling to both anger, worry and dread.

Worst he couldn't do anything than wait and hope his brother woke up. Ontop of that, he couldn't get his revenge on his brother's behalf.

"A-Huaisang? What is it?"

The young teen boy darted for his brother and stopped before him. "I.."He took a minute to catch his breath. "A-ying, Hua ying is awake!"

The brother looks to him, confused for a second then he remembered the boy. The prince boy of great heavenly status. The boy taken in and cared for like one of the gods and ghosts own royal. That kind boy that saved his brother and all his friends. Yes he knew him.

"Awake?" He repeated with a arch of an eyebrow.

"Yes. I want to see him. Please Gege, let this one please go see Hua ying."

Nie Huaisang's pleading eyes was pulling him to comply. He didn't want to just let him go out after he came back unresponsive and mildly injured from a hunting gone wrong.

"A-Huaisang.."

"Please. I'll be careful. Just please..."

Nie Minjue expressed a breath from his nose, his senses buzzing to reply.

"Ok fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~
[Puqi Shrine]

Hua ying sat down in the bed, surrounded by his spiritual animals. Zhóng and Huì placed themselves behind him in a minimum size, Zhan on his lap and taking in the amount of affection.

"Don't leave the shrine under any circumstances." Hua Cheng said, his tone etched with seriousness.

"I promised I won't...Why did you have to call Ban Yue-jiejie?"

Hua Cheng looks back to the Scorpion Snake Ghost herself stood to the side with a simple smile. Hua Cheng looks back to Hua ying. "Because she is disciplinary towards you."

Hua ying frowned. "How cruel Diedie.. I'm not so bad."

"No, but your still a brat." He pressed a kiss to Hua ying's head and patted his face. "Be good."

"Mn, I promised A-niang old man."

Hua Chengzhu's lip curled up at that remark. He grips his cheek and pulled. "Mischievous little boy."

"Diedieeeee!" He whined, holding the hand gripping and tugging his face cheeks.

~~~~~

Banyu watched as Hua Cheng walks off, disappearing into his millions of butterflies without a trace of his presence and aura left.

There she turned to the young prince, already interfering with his bandage and frowning.

"A-ying don't touch that. Let it heal."

"It has been healing for two weeks. Plus I miss my friends and the outside."

"Ah well you shouldn't have sneaked out. You know how paranoid your already overprotective parents are."

Ban Yue takes a sat on the side of bed and fixed the robe string. Hua ying sighs in defeat. "Yeah I know.."

Ban Yue pressed a hand to his cheek and smiled softly, her voice like a whisper, so careful and pleasing to hear.