Chapter twelve

April 13th 1912

April 13th 1912

Mature content!

As I waited in our suite, the anticipation of Thomas returning from the smoking room grew with each passing minute. The suites clock chimed softly, signaling the late hour, and I couldn't help but wonder what interactions the night had brought for him.

Finally, the door creaked open, and Thomas stepped inside with a warm smile. The scent of cigars and whisky lingered in the air, but it was his affectionate gaze that captured my attention.
"Hello, my love," he said, his voice tinged with fondness.
"Hello," I replied, rising from my seat to greet him.
He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a loving embrace. "I missed you," he murmured, pressing a soft kiss to my forehead.
"I missed you too," I replied, enjoying the warmth of his embrace.

As he settled onto the sofa, I poured him a glass of water, knowing it would help with any effects of the night's festivities. He chuckled appreciatively, taking the glass from me.
"You always know what I need," he said, raising an eyebrow playfully.
I smiled, teasingly tapping his nose. "That's because I know you so well.
"You know what else I need?" He asked while grinning drunkenly.
I questioned him "No, what do you need, darling?," not knowing what he had in mind.

In a low voice, he pulled me onto his lap and murmured, "I need the the sweet relief of having you body pressed against mine" He started kissing up my neck to my jaw. "My dear, are you certain?" I exhaled, "I mean you've had something to drink"
He said, "I'm sure darling, I know exactly what I want," before giving me a passionate kiss. I instantly gave in to his desires as our tongues fought for dominance.

I began kissing his right cheek moving down to his neck whilst I removed his suit jacket from his bulky arms. His matching vest was also removed along with his white button-up shirt. I kissed down his collarbones down to the middle of his chest. He gazed at me as I got down on my knees, on the floor, in between his spread suit-pant-clad legs and said, "You're killing me darling"
I teased him by palming his thighs and replied, "You need to have patience, my love"

He started breathing more heavily, as I dragged my hands over the pronounced bulge that has formed. I unzipped his trousers, tugging them down alongside his boxer briefs, just enough to expose his erection. I began slowly stroking him up and down, just enough for him to get a sense of how this is going to proceed. "Please, darling, don't do this to me" he practically begged. I giggled before leaning closer to his cock, just beginning to kitty lick the tip. "Oh my god. That feel good darling" he moaned. "Yeah? I hope it does" I uttered before taking his cock completely into my mouth.

He immediately moaned throwing his head back against the sofa. My mouth moved up and down his dick. "It feels amazing darling. Don't stop" he slurred almost intoxicated with pleasure. I didn't stop.
As I took his cock fully once more, I could feel the tip of it pressing against the back of my throat. I swallowed hard producing a loud moan out of the pleasure. I continued until I could feel him being close to cumming. "Oh darling I'm gonna cum. Please don't stop" he begged while thrusting up his hips to meet my mouth. He was getting closer and closer until he finally let out a loud moan. I could feel his dick twitching in my mouth.

The familiar feeling of cum hitting the back of my throat make me gag a little, which only increased Thomas's pleasure. When he finally stopped, I removed his cock from my mouth and swallowed the remaining cum that was in my mouth.

He was taking deep breaths while his head rested on the back of the sofa, his eyes closed. I giggled as I stood up to sit down on the sofa next to him. He turned his head my way and gave me an adoring gaze. "Eleanor Andrews, you truly are magnificent" he exclaimed in awe.

I could see he was exhausted after his night with the men and the recent activity. I took his hand and brought him to the bedroom before saying "Come on, my love. Change into your pajamas; its time to sleep; you must be so tired"

I could see he wanted to protest, perhaps wanting to repay the favor, but he had very little energy left and therefore listened to me and began changing. In no time, we were all snuggled together on the bed. The ship's gentle sway seemed to lull us into a state of comfort and drowsiness.