1

Everyone was getting ready to get interviewed and perform after.LE SEERAFIM had released Antifragile not that long ago and had to perform it today. Yumi was wearing a skirt and a cropped top

And the hair was wavy and the bangs straightened

And the hair was wavy and the bangs straightened. LESSERAFIM were getting interviewed by wonyoung and sunghoon.Yumi knew sunghoon since y'all talked at the Hybe games.Wonyoung and yumi were super close. The friendship was famous among the fans. Yumi kept laughing and smiling every time one of her members had to answer a question.She lost focus of the whole thing until Chaewon snapped her out of her thoughts. "They're asking you a question" "huh"

YUMI POV

"Uhh we asked how you like the new concept Yall have going on" "oh well uhm uhhh I really I like it I think we all shine in our different ways" "I agree you all shine in different ways and that's what makes your songs so interesting" huh did he actually agree with me " Mhm I agree you all stand out from each others different personality that shows when performing" well if wonyoung agreed then it has to be true
.

.

.

We had to perform and I was so confident in myself that I won't make any mistakes.And I didn't I didn't make a mistake.I only had 13 seconds of lines but that didn't matter to me.All I know is that I was perfect at those 13 seconds that I had and that's that.Even in the MV i had Even less screen time but every time I did show up I looked amazing at what i was doing.

What I didn't know was that someone that I had admired when I wasn't so busy was admiring me.Well from a screen but it was still admiring me.

JAKE POV

"Sunoo don't you know her" "hm oh yea that's yumi don't you remember her she congratulated us when we debuted-oh wait she congratulated me not y'all oops"

I talked to her many of times before even if some were awkward we still talked

"Are you even paying attention to me?!What are you thinking about if it's not me huh!" "Hey do you know if sunghoon interviewed her Sunoo" "Hey don't ignore my question! I get that you like yumi but you can't just ignore me like that!"

"Huh is it obvious that I like her?!" "Oh so now you answer my questions but yes it is obvious"

YUMI POV
After performing I was talking to my stylist that I love to talk to about anything when someone knocked on our door.All of us are visibly confused but I took action by opening the door ignoring all my thoughts if it being sone random creep.When i saw it was sunghoon I let out a breath I didn't know I've been holding in.