3

How tiring I was up all night thinking about that stupid admirer.maybe I should text him though.

SECRET ADMIRER

Is this the persons who likes me?
Or did he give me some random number

Nope this is him
Enhypen told me you sent a edit of me to
Sunoo explaining how handsome i was

Well to be fair I don't even remember doing that
Soooo i can't really defend myself rn

well I feel honored to know you did that

I would hope you did
Guys would lick the floor I walk on

I'm sure they do
Who knows maybe I'm one of them

i would expect you to
And if you are I'm honored to know that you do

I would hope you do girls would do
anything for me

They better
No offense but if they didn't that would most likely means your ugly
But your not if I was explaining how fine you were
And trust me I have good taste In men

Of course you do i mean you called me fine
Did you not?

I guess I did
I would love to talk more but I have a busy
Schedule today but I'll text you later

it's not problem
I do too actually
Maybe we'll see each other

I hope we do

the whole time I was texting him I was asking my unnies and Eunchae what to say.They weren't taking it seriously from how I thought they would've reacted.Of course they were in shock that i actually was able to text him without freaking out.They kept saying things like "ask him how old he is i mean what if he's 50" "do you think he's a idol like us"

needless to say I obviously didn't tell them about what i overheard and that they were only really there to help me not panic and say something so dumb.

"We're filming a leniverse today" we all got ready and having fun with our stylist especially me.Me and my stylist Ara are very close.When i have to Film vlogs i do some with her but not a lot since she's a little shy.i was telling her everything about my secret admirer and what i accidentally my heard.

That's how it is between us we tell each other what's happening in our life and tell each other our feedback but we also have inside jokes and have fun like friends have.

"Omg that would be crazy if it was the one you have a crush on" "i can't lie and say I'm not hoping it is him but who knows" "hmmm your right but it doesn't hurt to wish that it is" "mhm i mean i am wishing that right now"

" you know what would be so funny like if you had A crush and told your friend about him and they're somehow related and the friend tells him." Ara suddenly says "Uhm are you his cousin or did you make that up.." "huh oh no i am his cousin but I don't think I'll tell him that"

"WAIT WHAT YOUR ACTUALLY HIS COUSIN AND I TOLD YOU I LIKED HIM SINCE HE WAS IN I LAND AND THAT WAS LIKE TWO YEARS AGO" "Omg calm down but yes but don't worry we're close but I would never snitch on you like that to him" "wait so you must know my secret admirer then" "uhm no actually besides you know Sunoo and you don't know who your secret admirer is either" "ugh well I will find out with you then" "Yea totally!fighting!"