5

YUMI POV

When I was getting ready for our concert we had I got a text by my little admirer.

HEY YUMI
IM IN THE STADIUM WAITING FOR YOU TO COME OUT
YOULL DO AMAZING
SEE YOU IN A BIT

HII
Im glad you came
I'll make sure I'm perfect just for you
See ya!

He definitely made me feel encouraged to do better than ever.So when we did I tried to look for him until our cameras went to him and Sunoo as they were the only people who went.Then the camera went to me where I kept looking at them smiling widely.

People went crazy when I kept staring at them but I couldn't help myself from getting distracted.It was literally my bestie and my crush!

When we could interact with fans I was looking around waving and blowing kisses.I saw a fan have a sign saying "Can you marry me yumi?" And when I saw it I started laughing and dramatically pretend to gasp and nod.That fan was so happy and it was obvious.

I looked up to see Jake and Sunoo again and when they realized I was looking at them they both were waving and clapping to support me and lesserafim. Before I looked away Jake made a heart and winked at me.I did one back in secret not trying to be obvious knowing our fans can be a handful.

After the concert I was happy to get a text from Jake.

YOU DID AMAZING
I'm happy you made a heart back to me
For a second I thought you wouldn't

Why would I not?
We both know I'm whipped for you

Good to know 😉

WHEN YOU HAVE A CONCERT
ILL GO TO IT TOO

Can't wait then

I'll make a whole sign for you
and your members

MINE BETTER BE THE BEST ONE

Uhh
No promises

Woww
How dare you

JKKK
Yours will definitely be the best

Good
Hey do you wanna meet up later?

Sure!
When and where?

I'll pick you up at 9 it's a secret
But dress up casual

OKK

I told my group and they offered to help and I accepted.Once we made our way to our dorm they made me change and do a new makeup look.When it turned 9 my unnies kept telling me to be safe and have fun.While Eunchae kept saying stuff like 'tell us if y'all kiss' and 'don't have too much fun but have fun.' I bought him chocolate and stuffed animal since he bought me something last time I wanted to surprise him.

When Jake picked me up and I got in the car I kept trying to ask him where we were going.He wouldn't tell me claiming it's a secret.I gave him my gifts and he kept telling me that i didnt have to.Once the car stopped I looked out the window to see we were at a park.A beautiful park.

"It's beautiful here wah" "Of course it is! I never been here before!" "Well there's a first for everything huh" "I guess there is" We walked around talking and had a good time I didn't even notice it turned 11.

He told me he'll drop me off to my dorm.Throughout the car ride we were still talking and I guess we had to part ways.I was to much of a coward to kiss him like I told Sunoo I would.I was just too scared of rejection.