6

Walking to HYBE with my manager knowing I'm going to get scolded was making me nervous.Not only was I getting in trouble for it so was the guy I was about to kiss before some asswhole ruined it.

When I walked in I saw Jake with his manager to. I quickly greeted them and they did the same before Bang Si-hyuk spoke.

"What do you think this is?" He showed us a picture of us sitting close to each other our faces super close.

Is that how I look like about to kiss someone?God damn I look that bitch!What do I say to that question though..

"us about to kiss?" I said hesitantly "Mhm well you are lucky that your fans support it!"he said happily "they do?!" Me and Jake said in sync "Yes they actually think y'all are super cute together" me and Jake look at each other smiling and hugged

"We're sorry we didn't tell you before we just were scared of what would happen to us if we did" Jake apologized "It's alright now I will make a post about it"

Lesserafim Yumi and ENHYPEN Jake have been caught secretly dating and it is in fact true we hope you can support them the whole time

AHHHH I KNEW IT

OMGG I LOVE THIS SHIP

JAMI,YUJA,YUKE,KEMI??

I WOULDNT SUPPORT THEM IF THEY WERE WITH ANYONE ELSE SO I LOVE THIS

THEYRE THE CUTEST

I WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS

I try to ignore idols love life BUT THEYRE ACTUALLY MEANT TO BE

I REMEMBER HOW AWKWARD YUMI WAS IN HYBE GAMES AND I NOW KNOW WHY

When I was looking at all the comments when I made my way back to the dorm I was happy and couldn't help but look at all the comments there was only one hate comment.

'Nah cause Jake is too good for her'

Of course it hurt my feelings but there's always gonna be a hater no matter what.I'm just glad that everyone but them was being supportive and liked it.

My annoying cousin called me not that long after the post was posted

"Hi soobin what do you want now?"
"I knew you always liked him!"
"Omg if your gonna tease me don't"
"When you accidentally sent me a edit of him saying 'that wasn't for you' and at Hybe games when you ran away from him with a terrible excuse!"
"Uhm that's cause that was on accident and the other one that was cause I panicked"
"I have to go water my plants?Where would you go back home just to water them?Do you know that when you said that you looked confused of what you said?!"
"Like I Said I was panicking!"
"Yea well just tell me if he does something ok?"
"Yea yea thank you soobin"
"I know I know I really am the best cousin arent i"
"I wasn't gonna say all that..But sure!"
"What?!Say that I'm the best cousin right now!"
"I can't"
"Why not?"
"My mom told me it's bad to lie"
"But that's the truth so you can say it"
"Uhm no it's not but whatever helps you sleep at night my totally most definitely best cousin ever"
"I know I am no need to tell me twice but bye!"
"Bye bye!"

Soon after that call I got a call from by bestie

"Hey Sunoo!"
"I saw the post right now I'm so happy they let y'all date!"
"I know I am too!"
"And everyone is supporting it!"
"I know!I kept looking at the comments"
"Hm what would be the ship name Yuja?that sounds pretty dumb uh how about Jami?No uh Kemi? Sounds like a name you'd name a baby Oh how about yuke?!"
"Why are you more interested in my love life than anyone else is Including me.."
"Cause I'm a concerned friend!"
"Whatever and yea yuke sounds the least dumbest!"
"It really doesn't but yea!"
"Just shut up and agree with me"
"I did!"
"In a nice way"
"Oh yea uhm Omg yes yumi yuke sounds the best!"
"Right thank you for being so supportive!"
"I know I am thanks bestie!"
"Whatever but seriously I'm so happy!"
"So is Jake that's all he's been saying since he came back"
"Well me and him are the same!"
"Ugh I could tell you never sounded to giggly before in your life"
"Yea yea that's cause I never was interested in anyone like that!"
"I know you usually tell me everything mostly cause you cant lie to me but also it's obvious cause I could just tell"
"So it was obvious?!"
"Maybe not to others but me yes"
"I know what your gonna sa-"
"Cause I'm your bestest friend ever!"
"Uhh sure you are.."
"What does that mean!"
"Nothing!"
"I'll let it go cause sunghoon is calling me"
"Oh well bye!"
"Bye I'll probably call you later!"