2

DAYS LATER

YUMI POV

i seriously cant  Stop thinking about what Sunoo said on call yesterday.He's so confusing sometimes He says things that I don't understand.

——————————————————

"Sunoo i think I might like Jake again"
" what do you mean again you never got over him in the first place"
"Hey!"
" just kidding - actually I'm not but I'll be your wing man and I'll make sure y'all two end up together" "uhm yea there's no way in hell your going to do that cause last time you played match maker they had a messy fight"
" No that wasn't my fault I told them to not be friends with her and they didn't listen to me so that was on them"
"Omg right like everyone told them she's bad news and they didn't care about what we had to say so they actually had it coming"
"RIGHT but that's besides the point I know someone that has a crush on you and honestly you know them pretty well but not really"
" Wtf does i know them but not really mean.Do i talk to them or what? Oh, even better idea Maybe you just tell me their name so I don't look stupid guessing a bunch of people"
" yea no you have to figure that out on your own but maybe if they let me I'll give you hints"
"You and your group are so alike!Sunghoon told me one of his friends like me and I told him to tell his friend that we should meet up and he never talked to me after that"
"OMG REALLY WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THIS HAPPENED"
"WDYM I DIDNT?I TEXTED YOU AND YOU SAID HOLD UP IM BUSY AND NEVER TEXTED ME BACK"
"WHAT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN"
You heard someone laugh in the background of his phone
" hm who is that could they hear our conversation!?"
"Oh yea that's actually my friend that likes you"
"SERIOUSLY??oh well then in that case give me your number so we can get to know each other more  and stuff to see it would work out"
"Uhhhhhh he said that he would love to and that he thinks oh no he knows that y'all are gonna be a great couple"
"Oh so he's already thinking about dating huh i dont mind though if anything maybe I agree"
After I said that he hung up the phone but I didn't think much of it and I seriously needed to sleep since I had practice the next day.
———————————————————-
At practice the whole thing really messed me up.I kept making mistakes and I made my members have to do the whole thing over and over again.I made so much mistakes they said we'll take a break.

I saw Someone walk into the room but I couldn't care less I was so focused on trying to get my mind off the person who likes me and who they are.i finally saw who walked in the room it was Niki.I talked to him before he was fun to be around also funny.

"Uh Sunoo and my friend told me to give this to you"
"Oh thank you so much"it was a note

It might be weird that someone likes you and you don't know them but we have talked before and I always thought you were cool and talented not to mention beautiful
  I'm also the friend that sunghoon was talking about that one day and I really like the Polaroid picture of you and your autograph i don't plan on giving it away any time soon
And so we can keep in contact here's my number 
xxx-xxx-xxxx
And sorry about your call ending with sunoo that was actually me ending it but I'm glad we both have something on common with each other and if you think I was flirting on the call that was just the start of it

Niki was still there looking at my reaction of the note and I was smiling cause I found it to be pretty funny how he can be so honest about it and it was sorta cute. And Im ready to see his flirting skills cause just like he said it's just the start of it.

"Thank you again for the note and tell him that I'll text him soon" "it's not problem and I'll tell him and I'm sure he'll be happy that you will" "mhm tell him that I'm happy about it too then" he just nodded and laughed and walked off

"What was that about hmm" "yea what Chaewon unnie said though it's obvious you have a admirer huh" "hm can we read the note?"   " of course yall can tell me what y'all think after"

once they read it they were thinking hard about it "someone you know and talked to before" "maybe we  can ask someone who's number that is" "it's a mission!"

we all started asking people who's phone number that is in the building and even tried texting people that. I saw soobin and hueghing kai and I ran to them to ask and they are absolutely useless!

" oh yea i know him he's really cool" soobin said "Really!well you know you're like my favorite person in the whole world right??" "Why are you asking me this and why are you saying that??" Soobin asked weirded out " ugh well he likes me and idk who he is and he said i have to find that out myself" "oh well I can't tell you" he shrugged

"What!Why not!" " he said you have to find that out yourself idiot" "ughh come on just tell me you too hueghing Kai tell me who he is already!!" "He told me not to" "unbelievable" i shook my head

I started searching the building (again)to ask anyone about The number.I walked into a room and it was enhypens dance practice room so when I walked in they all stared and I ran to Sunoo and started asking him "Can't you just tell me who he is already!!Im seriously gonna loose my mind if I don't find out!OH even better can you tell me how he looks cause I really don't want him to be some ugly guy cause I've talked to some pretty ugly guys before" "I already told you this you have to find out yourself and yes he is good looking you even sent me a whole edit of him and started explaining how good looking he is!" "WHAT WHEN DID I DO THAT" "Uhmm well if you forgot that happened then ignore me"

everyone else in the room found it funny but I was fuming why the fuck can't he just tell he who he is already. "Sunghoon you too you told me about him sorta not really but why can't you just tell me.Hm I'm sure all of you know who he is anyways but aren't telling me!"

As i was sulking about no one telling me of who this person is someone came up from behind me and was very close to me.Their face was close to my face too. "Mhm we all know who he is and he wanted to let you know that he is only gonna tell you when y'all can meet up if y'all get that close though"

"Really?wah I'm going to try my best to get to know him then.Thank you for telling me that jake-" "Jake oppa" "huh" "I'm older than you right so call me Jake oppa" "oh yea well thank you for telling me this i appreciate it like a lot" "now that I want you to call me jake oppa you wont say my name!!"

Did I actually hurt his feelings somehow?

"No no no that's not it i was just trying to make my sentence shorter I'm sorry Jake oppa" "Hey i was just teasing and you don't actually have to call me that" of corse he was how embarrassing for me. "Uh i need to go back I need to go film bye!" "Bye"

I actually had to leave but I couldn't help be listen to their conversation "so when are you gonna tell her ___" huh so it's one of them "like i said when we get close enough that we can meet up I Will" I felt bad for hearing their conversation so I left but I was still wondering

Who out of all of them would have a crush on me?And why since I don't really know any of them except Sunoo but I know it's not him cause we're like brother and sister.Practically everyone knows that.

Who the hell could it be?I don't really socialize with any boy groups.Hmm hopefully it's Jake not that if it's not him I'll be disappointed or anything..that's a lie I totally will be.