4

JAKE POV

I've liked her ever since Ara kept talking to me about her.She was very talented she can dance and sing so good and could sorta rap she's just perfect.Not to mention absolutely gorgeous and her personality is so my type.Ara always talked about her when they got along and every time she talked about her she practically described my type.

I watch some of her fam cams and she looks so pretty even though she gets a bit mad at some of her outfits when she has to fix it every 5 minutes.But when she's mad she's still looks stunning.

I also watch some of lesserafim leniverse and try to find her and she's exactly my type and it's even better that she gets along with my cousin well.Ara described her exactly how she is and I knew from then on I liked her.

When I told my members Sunoo was so surprised and everyone was confused.Sunoo had to explain to everyone that he was her bsf since their trainee days and I remembered how they were in a dating scandal and he found it hilarious.And how they have a brother and sister relationship too and the I looked into it and they were really friends and had a brother sister relationship.It was really cute of how they interact with each other definitely not talking about yumi though.

Sunghoon also brought up how they met when they were teenagers and were a skating rink and they would help each other out if they needed to but stopped talking after they became trainees.But they do have a few interactions every here and there.

It was Sunoo idea for me to text her as a secret admirer and it turned out well.We text everyday and I learned more about her and I've been giving her hints about who I am.It's now Dark blood album and she still doesn't know who I am but I also have gotten closer to her as Jake and not as someone she doesn't know.

YUMI POV

I had to film a challenge with Sunoo and Jake and sunghoon -the only people i actually ever talked to in Enhypen.I was wearing a white cropped top that's sleeveless and black cargo pants while they were wearing all black.We were filming on the stairs and I had to be in the middle and we were doing Bite me. honestly i had no clue in the fucking world what I was doing.

They had to teach me and once I got it we filmed it and when we were seeing how it was I noticed how Jake kept looking at me the whole time with a smile on his face.Even when we had to pose together at the end he still was.No one noticed that but me and Jake of course and they posted it.So I had to act like I didn't know.

People noticed what I noticed .The same day the same hour we even posted it People kept posting about us claiming how he would watch me from afar a lot.People started to ship us together and I can't really defend him cause they actually had some pretty good proof of him watching me.

When my members saw the post even they kept talking about it.Even worse I had to do a live later on and I'm sure people would ask me about it.I was just hoping someone would join it so I'm not alone and having to answer anyone's question about us.

====================================
AT THE LIVE

"Hii fellow fearnots uhh I will be listening to music like the whole time so I might get a little distracted"
Just like I had thought the comments are about what happened

Omg what's up with you and Jake?
I think they're secretly dating
They both probably like each other
They're like the cutest together
Omg I can literally imagine the things they would do together
Guys if they're dating they probably would want to keep it a secret for a reason

I found myself chuckling at that last comment I needed up playing set me free by Twice the English version as I am fluent in Japanese Korean and English.When I was singing I was also looking at the comments.