P R O L O G U E

📌grammar and spelling errors

E N J O Y R E A D I N G✨️✨️

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

-

"why?"

"what?"

"did you ever fall inlove?"

"yes"

"Skin Contact. Is it really hard to do to her?why?"

"because i-"
Marcus paused.

"Because i just wanted to do it to my love"

"and she is not your love?"

"yes"

-

2022

"Jeromy, I bought some chips for us!" Ashieana smiled while waiting for him to take the chips from her. Jeromy didn't listen to her because he's too busy staring Haeun. The new girl in our classroom. Knowing he fixed his eyes at the transferee girl, made her heart broke apart. Ashieana liked Jeromy for 2 years and always stay by his side no matter what happened, showing how much she liked that guy.

"Jeromy?"

"What??" Jeromy replied to her while he's eyes fixed at the new girl making Ashieana sadder.

"Bakit ka nakatitig sakanya? Love at first sight?"

"Yeah, I think I'm falling inlove with her. She is my first and last love." Ashieana bit her lower lips, felt stupid for thinking that she and Jeromy might end up as a couple.

Silent.

"Hey, Kim Ashieana. Tell me."

Ashieana looked at him blankly.
"Tell me how to steal her heart and make her mine. Any tips?Movie date?Arcade date? Ice cream date?

Only God knows how Ashieana felt now.
"Ice cream date is a great choice too..."

"Tulongan mo ako. I want her to be mine."

-

"What type of flower do you like?"

"Is it for me?"

"No,para kay Haeun."

-

"Sabay tayo maglunch, libre ko"

"Next time nalang, sabay kami Haeun."

"After school, laro tayo sa Arcade"

"Ashieana..."

"I want to play with Haeun."

"Oh."
seen.

-

"Jeromy, tagal na nating
hindi nag usap ah...."

"tas iniiwasan mo na rin ako.."

"is everything alright?"

"Alam mo naman na ayaw kong
nag iisa diba?"

"is everything okay?"

"Good."

"Hmm... may prom date kana ba? pwedeng ako nalang? wala pa kasi akong prom date eh..."

"Find someone else. I have my date."

-

sighed.

Only God knows how much she missed Jeromy to stay by her side like it used to be but after he met someone he loved, he completely changed into a different person. He ignored her everytime they met and didn't reply to her words at all. Jeromy treated her like he never knew her and it honestly hurts Ashieana.

but she never cares about it when it came to someone she loved.

Ashieana felt quite disappointed in Jeromy because she helped him to get his crush but he ended up left her and pretended like she was nothing to him, not even a friend.

The 2 years of friendship was ruined because of love.

She felt lonely.

She hurt herself for someone she loved.

She didn't deserve this.

Lonely.

Lonely.

Lonely.

She didn't want to face this kind of situation anymore because it hurts her more than everyone expected.

This time she believed what people often said to her,

when someone met their loves, they would immediately forget those people who used to stay by their side. They would forget-

She didn't believe it, it hit her so hard just now.

-

"I said I don't like you Ashieana, stop this drama."

Ashieana showed a bitter smile to Jeromy, knowing he rejected her for someone he loved. After everything she did to show how much she loved him, he never cared about it and ignored her all over and over. It's been 2 years and he never felt the same as hers. Ashieana was disappointed of Jeromy but she couldn't blame him as it was her fault for still loving him-she just wanted to know the reason he rejected her a few times-

Is she different compared to his crush? what is the specialty of his crush as she can't beat her at all?

Ashieana could hear her classmates laughing at her after they saw Jeromy rejected her in the middle of the crowd. It was the graduation day where everyone was supposed to feel happy but not for Ashieana- she couldn't explain any words and was dying in embarrassment.

Ashieana handed him an appreciation card that she made for him last night, hoping he would accept it but suddenly, Jeromy just shoved her and ignored her by giving a look.

He showed a bright smile and his eyes were sparkling when he spotted Haeun talking to her friends with a sweet smile on her face.

This time, she realized how different she was compared to Haeun.

How she wishes Jeromy would look at her like the way he looked at Haeun-

She was not strong to face this.

She needs love.

She hates to be alone.

and she wishes that this will never happen again.