005

"Hey."

Ashieana startled when Marcus called her.

"Yes, Mr.Lee"

"Can you accompany me?" Marcus said, still nervous after what was happening between him and Ashieana earlier. Although Ashieana just comforted him from crying, he felt embarrassed and those words from her kept recalling on his mind. It hit him damn hard and she was the first person who made him felt that way.

He could feel it.

He could felt Ashieana felt the same as him.

Ashieana must know how much it hurts and he glad he met someone who understands him.

"Where?" Ashieana asked Marcus excitedly, like a kid who was happy to receive a basket full of candies.

"Let just go." He said and walked out of his offife while holding himself from laughing at how childish his secretary was.

-

"There she is..." Marcus mumbled to Ashieana with his eyes fixed on Haeun who was taking the orders from her customers. Ashieana didn't know she would end up here. She thought Marcus would bring her to a fancy restaurant to celebrate her first day but- sighed.

Ashieana took a deep breath and fixed her eyes at Haeun too. She noticed how happy Marcus was when his eyes fixed at Haeun. It's really obvious that he's falling inlove with Haeun more and more.

It's obvious.

Ashieana felt envious of Haeun.

Oh, how she wished,

she wanted to be Haeun and feel how to be loved by everyone.

"I have something to say to her." Marcus said to Ashieana and went into Haeun, leaving her blank.

She watched him walked towards Haeun with a bright smile on his face and when Haeun noticed his presence, all she did was smiling and waving her hand at him.

Haeun was just smiling but why-

why does she look really pretty compared to Ashieana?

"It's been a year and you're still following me?" Ashieana was startled and she completely lost her words when she realized the person who was talking to her.

She turned around her body and her heart was screaming in pain when his eyes met her-

Don't fall for him.

He hurts you.

Don't fall for him.

He left you alone.

Forget him.

Sarang smiled at him and she lowered her gaze when the pain was slowly coming when the moment Jeromy left her alone and rejected her in the middle of the crowd crossed her mind again and again. Jeromy noticed the sadness in her eyes and he cleared his throat, starting to feel guilty for doing that to his used-to-be bestfriend.

"Nice to meet you again..." Ashieana said, trying to sound good.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean-"

"That's okay." Ashieana faked her smile.

"What are you doing here?" Ashieana asked him and he smiled at her back, reminded him of his old days with her when they used to be close like siblings.

"I want to meet my friend-"

"Girlfriend....that's okay, say it..." Ashieana said and chuckled.

"How do you know?"