009

"I miss you too, you know?"

Is he dreaming?

Did she finally return his feelings?

"Do you finally like me ba-"

"I miss you as a friend." Haeun looked at him and sighed before handing a paper bag to him causing the whole situation to become awkward.

"Take this." Marcus slowly accepted the paper bag and tears rolled on his cheek when he noticed what was happening.

"Why did you return this back to me? I gave all of this for you and-" He paused.

"And you just returned it back to me. Why, Shin Haeun? I just want you to like me back, is it hard to do?"

Haeun looked at the ground and patted his shoulder to comfort him from crying. Marcus suddenly put the paper bag away and pulled her hand, hugged her tightly.

He rested his head on her shoulder and tightened the hug while she was trying to end the scene.

"Please love me back."

"Marcus, stop it."Haeun slowly pushed him away and took a step away from him.

"I can't do that." She said making Marcus cried more.

"You deserve someone better. Just like someone else, okay?"

"No. I just want you." Marcus said and reached his hand to her but Haeun avoided him and bowed to him before leaving to his house.

-

"Good morning, Mr.Lee!" Ashieana said happily when she saw Marcua working on his computer seriously. She noticed Marcus was in a bad mood just now, so she shut her mouth and slowly walked closer to him, put a lollipop on his desk.

Ashieana noticed his eyes were puffy like he cried over something. She was worried about him, so she didn't move away from him and looked at him without saying anything. Marcus realized her presence and he fixed his eyes at her too but he quickly broke it off.

-

"Just do your work. Don't disturb me today." Ashieana ignored his words.

"I don't like to see you this way."

Marcus sighed and looked at Ashieana again,
"Ashieana,please? I'm not in a good mood right now." He said to Ashieana softly , didn't dare to hurt her feelings.

"Mind to tell me about it?" Ashieana dragges her chair closer to Marcus and waited him to reply but he just shook his head and continue doing his work.

"Take this." Ashieana gave Marcus lollipop.

"I told you I don't like lollipops..."

"You'll like it because of me." She said and chuckled at her own worda.

Marcus sighed,
"Just go..." He brushed his hair out of his face and ignored her again.

"Do we have a lot of works today?" Ashieana asked him.

"Not at all."

Ashieana smiled,
"Let's fade your sadness away today."

"What?"

"Let me make you happy again."

Marcus remained silent.

"Can i borrow your camera?"

"What camera?" Marcus asked her back.

Ashieana suddenly opened a box and showed him the camera.

"I found this yesterday. We still can use this!"