003

Marcus lowered his gaze when he realized that Ashieana heard it all. His soft heart started to feel uneasy with it made him confused more. He has no idea why he act this way when he shouldn't be worry at her at all.

He looks away and pretented like he didn't see her.

"Mr.Lee, what should I do next? Do you need anything? Just tell me." Ashieana walks toward Marcus and at the same time, he turned himself to face her. They both surprised, especially Marcus because he almost bumped into Ashieana's body as she was standing so close to him.

He almost touched her.

Sighed.

"Stay away from me. 2M!" Marcus said angrily making Ashieana confused and after a minute, she realized it and took a step backward, just to avoid touching him.

"Can you just go away?" Marcus asked her in a cold tone.

Ashieana looked at him anxiously and put the coffee on the table near her before taking a lollipop from her bag and gave it to Marcus.
"Again? Lollipop?"

"I always eat sweets just to fade away from my sadness. It makes me feel better." Ashieana smiled at him.

"Yeah. I don't remember asking." Marcus coldly replied.

Deep in her heart, she want to gave up on him. She just wanted to be friend with him because she knew that both of them just faced the same things in their life. Unrequited love and hates to be alone. It's connected but Marcus didn't like it all.

It's okay. It's my first day.

She smiled at him making him more confused about her. He scolded her on her first day and treated her badly, but she still managed to smile at him and treated him in a good way. She never gets mad at him and it surprised Marcus because some of his secretaries used to stop working because of his bad attitude.

"Take it, Mr.Lee." Ashieana showed a sweet smile while waiting for him to take the lollipop.

"I don't like lollipop. How many times do I-"

Ashieana suddenly puts the lollipop on his mouth causing him to lost his words. Ashieana couldn't help but to chuckle when she saw his face.

"Hey, Kim Ashieana." Ashieana laughed more and Marcus shut his mouth, eating the lollipop silently.

"I have a lot of lollipops in my bag. Just tell me if you want more!" winks.

-

"What did you just say?!"

"You just put a lollipop on his mouth?"

Jinhyuk and Kyler gasped, didn't believe what they heard from Ashieana.

"Did he scold you?"

Ashieana shook her head while singing a kid song and plays with her hand.
"I guess he is not that bad. I could feel that he is a very nice guy. Just like you said, he faced a lot of difficult times and he bacame sensitive because of that. I understand him."

"Oh" Kyler smiled and tease Ashieana with his annoying look.

"I know what you are thinking about," Ashieana said.

"But why is Marcus eyes shining when you talked about Shin Haeun?" Ashieana asked Jinhyuk curiously causing him to chuckle at her.

"Jealous?"

"Im just curious." Ashieana quickly answered.

"Shin Haeun used to be his secretary but now she is working as a barista at the cafe next to our building. Marcus was mad at her when she left him. Haeun once said she wanted to have a small job and being a barista. It was her dream and after a few years of working so hard to achieve her dream, she finally got the chance to be a barista but Marcus didn't want to let her go because he just wanted her to be with him all the time."

"Of course, she doesn't like it. She doesn't feel the same way as Marcus. She never likes Marcus back and because of that, Marcus decided to wait for her to return his feelings back. All of his touch, kiss, and hug are only for her. Only her.

Marcus is loyal when it comes to love."

Ashieana smiled, reminded of her unrequited love story with Jeromy.

She was rejected because of one-sided love and she didn't believe Marcus faced the same things too. Is this fate?

"Oh wait..." Kyler spoke up and cupped Ashieana's face making that innocent girl looked at her blankly.

"Shin Haeun."

"What?"

"Stupid!"

"What the hell? Why is this connecting? Is this fate?" Jinhyuk and Ashieana looked at Kyler blankly.

"Shin Haeun was the girl we met at the cafe a few days ago. She went to the same school as us. She was the girl- the graduation girl!" Ashieana's eyes widened.

"That means-"

"That means, Jeromy and Marcus are having a crush on her!!" Kyler said in exciting way.

"Jeromy rejected you for her and Haeun rejected Marcus for Jeromy."

It's connecting.

"Who the hell is Jeromy?"

They gasped

as they heard a voice.

It's Marcus.