002

" Hello, I- I- I am."

"Don't be nervous or else, he will drag you out of his company." Kyler's words to Ashieana honestly made Ashieana more scared and nervous to meet Marcus, her soon to be employer although Kyler just wanted to comfort her-

"Oh, Ashieana!" Jinhyuk came toward Ashieana and Kyler with a smile on his face while holding two packs of sandwiches. He offered the food to them and Ashieana refused to take it because she just wanted to find a way to greet Marcus instead of eating food.

" Take a deep breath and smile often. He is not that scary."

" Kyler told me everything about him and how am I supposed to be okay?" Ashieana sighed.

"Just don't touch him and he will be okay," Jinhyuk replied to comfort Ashieana making Kyler laughed at her friend's cute behavior.

"They are suited to be toge-"

"Good morning, Marcus." Jinhyuk went toward his cousin, Marcus, and pointed his finger at Ashieana causing her became more nervous. As her eyes caught him who was staring at her, she quickly broke it off when her cheeks were slowly getting red for no reason. Ashieana found it strange because she never felt like this before. She never felt this way when she met Jeromy for the first time but when it come to Marcus, she easily felt shy and too scared to talk although she was bubbly and always humiliated herself outside the company. This situation confused Jinhyuk and Kyler too-

"Go. Follow him." Jinhyuk gently pushed Ashieana closer to Marcus making Ashieana accidentaly cursed at him. She was relieved because Marcus didn't hear it and after a split of seconds, she quickly followed Marcus from behind,

She went into the huge office and was amazed at how good the decoration and the designs were. Her mouth widened and her eyea were sparkling. Without knowing that Marcus was looking at her and shaking his head as he was confused at how childish Ashieana was.

"Hey, kid. Come here."

"My office is not a museum. There is nothing to get amazed of." Ashieana looked down, apologized came out from her mouth.

" Hey."

Ashieana fixed her eyes at him,

"What is 6 × 30?"

Ashieana was completely confused.

Why did this weird guy suddenly ask mathematic questions?

"180..."

Silent.

"Then what is 11 × 56?"

"It's..."

"Tell me the general linear equation of a straight line."

"Wai-"

"What are m and c?"

"What is (345 + 823) × 10?"

"Bruh, that's too many numbers." Ashieana accidentally muttered to Marcus as she got annoyed by his sudden behavior. After she realized her attitude, she quickly bowed and smiled at him.

Marcus sighed,
"Why is my secretary always dense and have a low status?"

"I should ask Jinhyuk to find an educated one."

"You should just go home." He pointed his finger at the door without looking at her eyes.

"Secretary is supposed to take care of their employer. It's not important if the person is an educated person or not and I'm here to prove to you that someone who is lacking in education like me can be the best for you. I will make you proud of my hard work and I will show my sincerity to take care of you, Mr. Lee"

Marcus smirked,

"I hate that kind of words."

"Go. I said go." He took a step closer to Ashieana and hid his hand to prevent himself from touching the girl who was standing in front of him.

"I will make a coffee for you." He sighed as Ashieana ignored his words.

"Just no."

"I will-"

"I said go!" He cut Ashieana causing her to surprise and had no words to say.

"Alright." Ashieana smiled at him and reached for her hand to do a handshake with him.

Marcus glared at her and put his hand on his pocket. At the same time, she remembered that Marcus didn't like to do this kind of skin contact like what Marcus told her a few days ago.

Ashieana quickly covered it by handing a lollipop to Marcus,

"What again?"

"Lollipop." Ashieana shortly answered making Marcus sighed.

"I know it's a lollipop, dummy."

"I heard you hate skin contact, so this is the only way for us to greet each other after this."

"Sorry, I don't like lollipops." Ashieana bites her lips, thinking of any words.

"I will give a lollipop to you everyday. So, we can get to know each other."

-

"What's wrong with that girl? She is weird." Marcus asked his cousin, Jinhyuk, and shut his eyes when the moment Ashieana handed him a lollipop crossed his mind again. He thought Ashieana was a cold type of girl who loves to work but it turned out to be the opposite way. Ashieana was acting like a child and always eat a lollipop in his office. She was not doing her job- She is not good at working. She couldn't do anything as she needed to learn from the beginning.

"Ashieana is a cheerful girl I've ever met. You might be used to her one day. Just teach her how to do her work and I bet she will be the best one for you." Jinhyuk replied.

"I just wanted Haeun to be my secretary. Tell her to stop working at the cafe and come to me."

Jinhyuk sighed as he heard his cousin's words.
"How many times do I need to tell you? Haeun wanted to live a better life. She doesn't want to get stress again. Be a secretary of you, it was the thing she wanted to avoid the most. It's not that she hates you. She just wanted to has a simple job. Be a barista, that's all she wanted."

"Haeun is the best secretary of my life. She caught my heart over so softly. She is not the type of girl who loved to act lovely in front of many men. She is different and I love someone like her. One in a million." Marcus fought back.

"But you still can see her at the cafe."

"But the same man always came to the cafe and bought some expensive things for her. I hate to see it. He touched her- it annoys me the most." Marcus said angrily.

"They were friends since high school."

"That's why I wanted to keep her with me! I don't want Kim Ashieana! I want Shin Haeun!

I don't like that childish and dense girl! So, tell her to learn by herself or else I will drag her out of my company."

"Mr.Lee..."

Both of them stopped talking and turned their body to face the little girl who was holding a cup of coffee in her hand.

Ashieana

heard it all.