007

"Why did you like her, Mr.Lee?" Marcus looked at Ashieana blankly when she suddenly changed the topic. Marcus was a little bit annoyed when someone mentioned his crush in the conversation. He didn't hate it but it made him felt uneasy with it. Just thinking about Haeun, made him felt sad as he recalled the moment Haeun left him without telling about it. The pain was hurting him. Knowing Haeun actually in a relationship with Jeromy, he felt really sad because the girl never gave a chance to start a relationship with her.

"she is just perfect. She is different from other girls." Marcus replied to Ashieana while toying with his finger.

"You?Why did you like Jeromy?" Ashieana smiles. "I don't like him anymore."

"Why?"

"Because he liked someone else. I don't want to hurt myself anymore. I liked him but he just liked me not more than a friend. He liked Haeun and rejected me in the middle of the crowd."

"He ignored me and left me alone after he got her. At first, he asked for my help to win her heart and my stupid brain just helped him although I know my heart was hurting that time. I helped him to choose the dress for her, suggested a place to visit for their date and everything. I did everything for him because I like that guy."

"After he got her, I didn't expect he would ignore me and treated me like stranger. He knows I hate to be alone but he still did that to me. That's why I ran away from him yesterday. It hurt me when he approached me again as nothing happened."

Marcus felt more guilty after knowing the truth,
"I'm sorry if my plan makes you more suffer."

Ashieana shook her head,
"That's okay. I will help you to get Haeun back. You deserve to be happy."

"And you deserve to be happy too." Marcus replied to her.

"That's okay. As long as you're happy, I.m happy too. I'm happier if you're happy."

"You're selfless." He said causing her to laughed.

"It's okay, you know? I'm used to this."
Marcus shut his mouth.

"It's okay if you don't want to make him like you back. I understand it now." Ashieana chuckled more when she heard those words.

"Let's find a way to get Haeun back." Marcus slowly nods.

"And let's find a way to forget Jeromy." Marcus said.

"I will never leave you and ignore you like what Jeromy did to you. I will appreciate all of your help."

"If one day, I don't keep the words. Please remind me about it."

Ashieana smiled.

-

"Can you walk properly?" Marcus asked while they were walking towards the elevator. Ashieana nodded her head, and walked sliwly as her back was still on pain.

"You can take a rest if you want to."

"It's okay. It's not that hurt." Ashieana walk faster and went into the elevator. She held the button, waiting for Marcus to get in as he was still concern about her condition.

"I'm okay." Marcus sighed and finally went into the elevator. He stood next to Ashieana with his eyes fixed at her who was patting her back to hold the pain.

Marcus realized how selfless Ashieana was.

He didn't understand her at all.

"Are you hungry?" Ashieana looked at Marcus, too shy to admit it.

"A little hungry." Marcus showed a tiny smile and cleared his throat when Ashieana saw his smile.

-

They both went into the car and just remained silent because they were awkward to each other. Marcus drove his car and couldn't help but took a glance at Ashieana, who was eating her lollipop while looking at the scenery by the window. She slowly rubbed her stomach as it was groaning. Marcus realized it, and he held himself from laughing at her. Ashieana looks nervous and embarrassed when Marcus actually heard it but she quickly covered it by pretending to sleep with the lollipop still in her mouth.

"Do you want to eat ramyeon?" Marcus broke the silence. Ashieana slowly looked at him, hesitated to answer because she was surprised by his sudden words to her.

"I felt sorry for hurting you earlier. So..." He paused.

"I want to treat you ramyeon as an apology." He honestly felt ambarrassed for saying that tobher but he ignored those feelings by avoiding her gaze.

"Ramyeon?"

Marcus nodded and cleared his throat,
"Ramyeon is my favorite food. I used to eat it alone and I think-"

"I think it would be nice to eat with you." Marcus looked away as his cheeks was blushing because of his own words to Ashieana.

Ashieana looked at Marcus and couldn't khelp but chuckled at his cuteness.

"Can you cook for me?" She asked with her puppy eyes.

There were a lot of restaurant here but she wanted him to cook the ramyeon instead?

"You're problematic, you know?" Marcus said.

Ashieana bit her lips,
"Okay. Just forget what i said..." Ashieana shut her eyes and pretended to sleep.

"Do you like ramyeon with cabbage?"

-

After a few minutes, they finally arrived at his house. Ashieana was surprised because she didn't expect that Marcus would bring her to his house- If she knew this would happen, she would ask him to buy the ramyeon from the supermart instead of asking him to cook for her. Shortly, she regretted and blamed herself for this trouble.

Ashieana sat on the couch while fixing her eyes at Marcus who was walking towards the kitchen without taking off his socks and jacket. She felt guilty for asking him to cook, so she decided to help him a little.

Ashieana walked towards the kitchen and locked her eyes at Marxus. She stared at him for a long time without calling him because she was too mesmerized by his visual. She never realized how good-looking he is until she saw him cooking for her.

Marcus rolled his sleeve, mixing the egg on the bowl while singing. His voice- she didn't expect his voice to sound this good- it made her couldn't stop looking at him.

"Mr.Lee..." Marcus immediately stopped singing and cleared his throat when he saw Ashieana was walking toward him.

"Do you need help?"

Marcus ignored her because he was embarrassed for getting caught singing infront of his secretary.

"I will clean the dishes. It must be tiring to do it alone." Ashieana said. She grabbed the apron and a washing glove.

Ashieana tied her hair into a bun and started washing the dishes in silence. Marcus took a glance at her while cooking the ramyeon and sighed when he realized that she tied the apron in the wrong way

Marcus walked closer to her from behind, hoping she didn't feel his presence, and slowly tied the apron without letting out any sound. His eyes slowly fixed at her neck making him felt uneasy at it.

He grabbed a book recipe from the cabinet and suddenly used it to hit her head causing her hair to immediately covered her nape. Ashieana was surprised at his action. She groaned in pain because he hit her quite hard.

"There is a mosquito.." Marcus said and Ashieana slowly turned her body to face him while rubbing her head and surprised when he stood close to her.

They both did eye contact for a while but Marcus quickly broke it off by cooking ramyeon.

I'm almost falling for it.

Marcus sighed.