6

Chapter 6 Facing Your Deskmate

In all fairness, although No. 8 Middle School is not a top-notch school in City A, it is considered to be on the tail of the important point, and it is also one of the schools where a large number of parents spend a lot of money trying to put their children in it every year.

Moreover, the school is very rich, the library has an amazing collection of books, the student dormitory is built like a high-end apartment, and there is Italian food on the top floor of the canteen. and Malatang.

It is located in the inner ring but occupies an astonishingly large area, and No. 1 Middle School, which has a high enrollment rate, is not half as big as it.

Liu Fu Jiang does have the capital to be proud of, our school is big! Our school is still there! have! money!

And Lin Yu Jing had expected that an influential figure of Uncle Shen's level would be relatively famous in school. After all, he was still a social brother with such a face in his restless adolescence.

The question is, there are so many high schools in City A, why is he famous in Class 20 of No. 8 Middle School.

Lin Yu Jing was startled and felt that sometimes it was impossible not to believe in evil. She and Shen Juan were indeed destined. She came to this city for a week and saw this man three times, which was more than the number of times she met her brother who lived in the same house.

When she looked at him, Shen Juan also saw her.

The boy didn't seem to have much reaction, he only raised his eyebrows slightly, and returned to his very typical indifferent and sleepy look, staring at her with narrow eyes.

one.

two.

three.

Four.

five.

After watching for five seconds, Shen Juan yawned big at her.

Lin Yu Jing was startled: "..."

Is she hypnotic looking or what?

She rolled her eyes and turned her head away, deciding to ignore this wonderful fate.

Liu Fu Jiang used to teach the third year at the north building, lived in seclusion every day, never cared about things other than lesson plans and classes, and didn't know much about the fighting and killing of young people on campus all day long.

He didn't know Shen Juan, he just saw that the boy was neatly dressed in school uniform and spoke slowly, which was quite likable.

He is also good-looking, tall and thin, and looks a bit lazy when he stands there with his hands down, but his back is as straight as a bamboo pole, straight, like a little man.

Just no backpack.

Um? No backpack?

Liu Fu Jiang said: "It's late. On the first day of school, if you are two minutes late, you will be two minutes late. It's okay."

Shen Juan bowed: "Thank you teacher."

Liu Fu Jiang looked at him kindly: "Then what about your homework?"

"..."

Shen Juan was silent for two seconds: "I forgot to bring it."

Liu Fu Jiang: "..."

Everyone: "..."

Lin Yu Jing was startled: "..."

Brother, do you know what you said so that people can't pick it up?