Extra Story 1

Extra Chapter 99 Daydreaming, I think the one with 100,000 yuan is not bad

World Shooting Championship was held in Japan this year, at the beginning of September, when school started.

Lin Yu Jing missed his first gold medal after returning to the team, and she didn't want to miss it again.

Moreover, the World Championships is of great significance, completely different from the previous few small games.

She secretly concealed Shen Juan from applying for a visa in advance, bought a plane ticket, and didn't tell him that she was going too, so she booked a plane ticket a day later than theirs.

Lin Yu Jing was completely frightened. She packed her luggage and put them in the dormitory. She acted nonchalantly, and expressed her regret to Shen Juan that she couldn't be there to watch him win the gold medal and win the first place.

In the end, he almost believed it himself, and the circles of her eyes were still a little red.

The night before Shen Juan left, He Songnan invited everyone to have a meal together and see Boss Shen off.

The restaurant was also chosen by He Songnan, and Little Cotton Candy helped him choose, and finally chose a Japanese restaurant, which meant to let Shen Juan get acquainted with the dishes there first, so that he would not get used to it and spoil it later. What effect the stomach plays.

Lin Yu Jing and Shen Juan were the last to arrive. When they arrived, there was already a group of people sitting at the table.

He Songnan was holding his girlfriend in his arms and rubbing her. Little Cotton Candy's face was flushed red by him, and she was so shy. No, resisted in a low voice while trying to get out of his arms: "Don't... rub it."

He Songnan was a little worried: "I feel like you have lost weight recently, I will take you to eat something delicious tomorrow."

"It was so sticky that I couldn't see it."
Gu Xia was talking to Fu Mingxiu, and the two of them talked as if they were arguing. They often quarreled as they talked, and it was fine if they were arguing for no reason. They were arguing about something right now, Gu Xia calmly said: " Do you think you spent one million just for fun? Are you sick?"

"I earned the money myself," Fu Mingxiu said angrily, "Isn't the money I earn just for spending?"

Gu Xia said: "I didn't say I won't let you spend it, but you don't need it. I think the one with 100,000 yuan is pretty good."

"That's too small," Fu Mingxiu said decisively. "It's the first gift in a relationship. It seems that I'm not very picky when I give such a small diamond ring."

Lin Yujing: "..."

Shen Juan: "..."

Lin Yu Jing was really shocked, are these two people sick, and the first gift they get in a relationship is a diamond ring, so when they propose marriage, do they have to give an island?

She couldn't bear to watch it any longer, and turned her head to look at Jiang Han and Wang Yiyang who were sitting in the corner.

These two people also gathered together, holding mobile phones, playing hearthstone head to head.

"Damn it, can Shad still be able to use it like this?"

"Do you understand when you get into the soul? It will easily send you to the west."

"..."

Two female fetuses exude the fragrance of being single.

Lin Yu  Jing was startled to feel that looking at the two of them made her feel much more comfortable.