21

Chapter 21 I seem to have accidentally bumped into the adultery of the boss

The monthly exam was arranged after the National Day, and the last class was over. Everyone had a good time, wishing to run all the way out of the school gate and rush into the house. Only Lin Yu Jing sat on the seat and sighed long, long tone.

It is rare for Shen Juan to attend every class this week. It should be said that this is the first time since the beginning of school. He did not miss a class a week, and even the self-study was full. After class, he carried his empty schoolbag and stood. Get up, sit at the table and look at the frowning Lin Yu Jing with interest: "What's wrong?"

"I don't want to have a vacation," Lin Yu Jing said with a sigh, eyes drooping, "I want to study, so can't I just keep studying? Learning is such a wonderful thing."

"..."

Shen Juan didn't know how to answer for a moment, he had never seen a high school student with such advanced consciousness.

Shen Juan looked at the depressed girl all over her body, from the soles of her feet to the strands of her hair.

She was quiet for a while and asked slowly, "Do you want to study, or do you not want to go home?"

Lin Yu Jing sighed again in surprise, "I don't want to go home."

"Huh?"

Shen Juan asked, "Why don't you want to go home."

Lin Yu Jing sighed for the third time. Just as she was about to speak, she paused for a few seconds, then raised her head to look at the young man beside her.

Shen Juan sat on the edge of the desk, leaning against the wall with his chin raised, his eyelashes drooping, and he was holding the phone in his hand and playing casually.

She has gotten a little too close to Shen Juan recently.

It was so close that she didn't even know when this most basic awareness of prevention disappeared when she was talking to him. The process was so natural that she didn't even realize it.

"Because my family lives in Magic Fairy Castle, I will be arrested and forced to practice magic when I go home."

Lin Yu Jing said nonsense.

Shen Juan didn't speak, but stared at her for a few seconds, curled his lips into a smile, leaned forward slightly, raised his hand and tapped her on the head with the mobile phone in his hand: "Let's go, little deskmate. "

Lin Yu Jing subconsciously covered the place he had tapped with his phone, watched him stand up, yawned and walked out of the classroom.

Lin Yu Jing rolled her eyes in shock, lowered her head and began to pack her things.

When he reached the door, Shen Juan suddenly stopped and turned around: "That's right."

Lin Yu Jing looked up in surprise, "Huh?"

"I'm in the studio every eleven days."

Shen Juan said.

"Ah," Lin Yu Jing was at a loss, not understanding why he was telling her this, so she could only continue, "Aren't you going out to play?"

"It's nothing fun," Shen Juan lowered his eyes, and said lightly, "You can come to my place when you're bored, I'm always there."

"..."

Lin Yu Jing didn't know if she was too sensitive, but she always felt that what he said meant "you can go to my place when you have nowhere to go".

Shen Juan, although he seems to be idle every day and doesn't care about anything, but he is definitely a very delicate person.