23

Chapter 23 I Really Fucked

Lin Yu Jing watched Shen Juan leave the school alone in surprise, and walked towards Meng Weiguo step by step.

Meng Weiguo lowered his head and frowned, glanced at his watch absently, then took out his phone from his pocket and put it to his ear.

Lin Yu Jing was shocked to know that he was calling her, but her cell phone was in her schoolbag, it was turned off during the exam just now, and it has not been turned on yet.

Shen Juan crossed the road, and when he walked in front of Meng Weiguo, the man just put down his phone. He raised his head impatiently, glanced casually, and looked down at the phone again.

The two passed each other, and Shen Juan walked towards the school restaurant street.

Lin Yu Jing heaved a sigh of relief, turned around and walked towards the dormitory.

Meng Weiguo came back without warning, so she doesn’t need to think about why he came. When he came back, he found that Lin Yu Jing had moved out of the school without heeding his words. He was furious, so he came to her to establish and strengthen his dignity as a father. .

What should come always comes, but Lin Yu Jing didn't want to quarrel with Shen Juan in front of so many people at the school gate, or listen to his scolding unilaterally. She didn't even want Shen Juan to know about it. The person is her father.

Thinking about that scene felt creepy, it felt like a slap was slapped on her face.

The dormitory building at noon is very quiet, few people will come back at this time, everyone has gone to eat, and it will take at least fifteen minutes before anyone will come back to take a nap.

So it doesn't matter if the building's sound insulation is not very good.

Lin Yu Jing went back to the dormitory in shock, closed the door, took off her schoolbag and put it on the chair, took out her cell phone from inside, and turned it on.

She put the phone on the table, stood by the table and waited for two minutes with downcast eyes, when the phone rang again.

As soon as Lin Yu Jing answered, Meng Weiguo immediately asked, "You blocked my phone number?"

Lin Yu Jing was startled: "..."

You have a big brain.

"I have a monthly exam today, and I have to turn off my mobile phone during the exam."

Lin Yu Jing said.

Meng Weiguo probably hasn't left yet. The voice over there is very noisy. He suppressed his voice and sounded quite calm.

Mr. Meng has always been like this, he has to maintain his image of a mature and stable gentleman in front of others.

The gentleman was silent for a few seconds before asking, "How did you go in the exam?"

"It should be okay, the questions are not too difficult."

Lin Yu Jing said casually.

There was a "bang" sound of the car door closing from Meng Weiguo's side, and then the noise was cut off. He should have gotten into the car: "I'm at the gate of your school now, come out for a while, it's not Lin Yu Jing, you are real now The wings are hard, did I say that I disagree with you living in school? If you are your father, will you fart?"

Lin Yu Jing  turned her head and looked out of the window in shock. The student dormitories were some distance away from the school gate, blocked by greenery and the library art building, which completely isolated the lively voices there: "No, there is too much noise at home. It’s far away, and my classmates all live on campus.”