89

Chapter Eighty-Nine You Have To Be With Me

Lin Yu Jing was surprised that she wanted to solve a puzzle for herself, but before she had time to put it into action, this eternal problem would be solved like this.

Not knowing if there was a wrong thread in her mind, she shook her hand, and clicked on the search record below, and clicked in to have a look.

There are quite a few people asking this question, and the answers are varied. Some say that eighteen years old is indeed a little young, and some say that it won't have any big impact. Both sides have their own reasons and can't stop arguing. Lin Yu Jing felt a little dazed , caught in a never-before-seen question.

She had never considered this issue before, and thought that since she was an adult, it would be fine.

In the end, Shen Juan actually thought about it.

Lin Yu Jing was a little dumbfounded. Whose boyfriend would consider such a question?

The sound of water in the bathroom gradually stopped, she exited the software, kicked off the APP, put Shen Juan's mobile phone back on the head of the bed, and adjusted the angle and position to make it exactly the same as before, then pulled up the quilt and got in .

After a while, Shen Juan came out from inside. With his head down, he held a towel in one hand and rubbed his semi-wet hair casually twice. The muscles of his forearm were clean and smooth. When the trouser waist is inserted, the outlined waist and hips look strong and powerful.

Lin Yu Jing pulled up the quilt in surprise and covered her eyes.

Who said that only men have desires when they look at women.

Women have it for men too.

Shen Juan's voice was rustling and he didn't know what he was doing. About a few minutes later, Lin Yu Jing  was shocked to feel him walking to the side of the bed, and then the side sank.

She pulled down the quilt and turned to look at him.

Shen Juan sat on the head of the bed, drooping his eyes: "Still asleep?"

"I'm timing it for you," Lin Yu Jing said in surprise, and glanced at her watch, "I found out why you took longer this time."

Shen Juan glanced at her: "It's different."

Lin Yu Jing turned over in shock and lay down on the pillow: "Why is it different?"

Shen Juan dragged the book from the bed and opened it. He now spends most of his time training every day, and the professional courses are basically looking for time to read, such as half an hour before going to bed every night.

He turned off the light on Lin Yu Jing's side, turned on his own, and said calmly, "Of course it's different if you do it for me and if I do it myself."

Just hearing her breath and voice was exciting enough, let alone looking at her and feeling her touch.

"..."

Lin Yu  Jing felt that this question was superfluous.

Are all creatures like men able to say such shameless words so calmly?

She gave him a blank look, then pulled up the quilt again to cover her face, thinking about how to discuss with Shen Juan whether going to bed at eighteen would do any harm to her body.

Shen Juan smiled, leaned over and kissed her exposed half of her forehead, and asked, "I'll take you somewhere tomorrow, shall I?"

"Where?"