Side Story 3-1

Extra Chapter 98 Fu Mingxiu, Your Kissing Skills Are Terrible

After eating together that time, Gu Xia didn't see Fu Mingxiu again for a long time.

She has never seen this kind of person before. She can't speak. People haven't disliked her yet. She is ashamed to say that it's better when others don't speak.

Gu Xia was so angry that night that she almost turned around and left with her bag, but the good family education made her bear it, and the two of them finished the meal quietly.

Fu Mingxiu probably also realized what stupid things he said, and didn't say anything more afterwards, and sent her to the school gate after dinner.

Gu Xia thanked him coldly, and said goodbye politely.

It's really just completely polite, Gu Xia never wants to see this person again, and she doesn't know what he's pretending to be in his mind.

From childhood to adulthood, after junior high school, Gu Xia has never seen a man who can be straight like this.

Normally, she shouldn't care so much. The reason for her anger is more or less mixed with other things.

Fu Mingxiu watched her unbuckle her seat belt, got out of the car with a stern face, paused, seemed to be hesitant to say something, but finally didn't say a word, and watched her go down.

When Gu Xia went down, Fu Mingxiu sat in the car, holding the steering wheel, and sighed.

No matter how low his EQ was, he realized that the girl was upset because of his last sentence.

Normally, Young Master Fu's character doesn't care about these things at all. Whether she is happy or not, what does this have to do with him? Anyway, he will just say it's cool.

But at this moment, for the first time ever, he felt a little regretful.

He really regret it.

When speaking, he should still think about it in the future.

Later, Fu Mingxiu went to University A a few times intentionally or unintentionally. After all, it is a bit difficult to encounter such a big school every time.

Fu Mingxiu was thinking about whether to apologize, but he didn't want to be too deliberate, as if he came here specially to apologize.

Then if he can meet, just say one thing, if he doesn’t meet, forget it.

Young Master Fu has grown up so much, and he hasn't apologized to anyone yet. Originally, he thought it was over, and he didn't know why, but he was always thinking about it.

But he didn't meet her a few times, so Fu Mingxiu gave up. In addition, he just graduated this year and officially joined the company.

This matter was put on hold by Fu Mingxiu in this way. He was so busy every day that he wished to split an hour into two hours, and then he didn't have much time to go to A University for a day trip to meet by chance.

He didn't expect to see Gu Xia again in the company.

He had a meeting that day, got up early to go to the company to prepare materials, took the financing plan into the office on the top floor, and was going to find Guan Xiangmei to make a report in advance.

But through the glass door, Guan Xiangmei was seen arguing with Meng Weiguo.

The sound insulation in the office is very good, Fu Mingxiu can hardly hear any sound, only faintly leaked out, the two of them quarreled fiercely, finally Guan Xiangmei raised her arm, and swept all the documents on half the table on the ground, Meng Weiguo turned his back to the door, Can't see the expression.