01

Lily was a person that you could go to for anything, the type of person that upon meeting her you would just find comfort in being around her. She would always push you towards your goals and dreams and would never discourage you from anything.

Lily and Harry's mother had left when Lily was just born. So, not having a mother figure in her life had a pretty hard impact on her but her brother always made sure that she was taken care of. Harry was like a second father figure to Lily, him being almost 4 years older than her. Lily loved him more than anyone else in the world and she couldn't imagine loving someone more.

Lily always had her father's style, wearing black, grey, or blue leather. For her 8th birthday her father had given her a hook of her own even though she felt like she didn't have to wear it to be a pirate. She always had a thing for silver rings and necklaces, always wearing rings and one necklace that her brother had stole for her.

"Mal! Give it back." Lily laughed as she walked up to Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay. "Hey Lily." Jay said as he slapped her on the shoulder. "Hey. Guys." Lily said as she smiled at them. "Lily!" Evie squealed as she pulled her in for a hug. "What its just candy." Mal said as she turned her back and showed the crowd. "It's still mean. Now give back, before I-

-Hi mom." Mal said as she lowered her arm and turned back around. "Steal candy, Mal. I'm so disappointed." Maleficent pursed her lips. "It's from a baby." Mal smiles as Lily rolled her eyes. "That's my nasty little girl." Maleficent said as she tossed her scepter from one had to the other, Mal walking up to her. Maleficent placed a finger on Mal's nose as she laughed.

Maleficent took the Candy from Mal and cleaned it off as Mal's face started to drop, "Give it back to the dreadful creature." Maleficent said, handing it to a man. "Mom." Mal whined. "It's the deets, Mal, that make a different between mean and truly evil." Maleficent putting an emphasis on truly evil, "When I was your age I was cursing entire kingdoms." Maleficent said as her and Mal both smiled at each other, Mal forcing hers.

"You, walk with me." Maleficent continued as she threw her arm around Mal. "See i'm just trying to teach you the thing that really counts. How to be me." Maleficent placed her hand on her chin, looking proud. "I know that and I'll do better." Mal said as she shook her head, Maleficent turning to look at her.

Evie moved closer to Lily, Carlos, and Jay, all looking nervous as Mal and her mother continued to talk. "Oh! There's news. I buried the lead." Maleficent screamed, startling Mal and walking away, laughing.

Maleficent went back to the front of the teenagers as Mal moved back beside Evie, "You five have been chosen to go to a different school. In Auradon." Maleficent said as everyone gasped. Lily, Evie, Jay, and Carlos all trying to run away but four men behind them stopped them. Mal lifted her hand out for them to stop,

"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses!" Mal shook her head with a disgusted look. "And perfect princes." Evie smiled, stepping up. "And perfect princes." Lily rolled her eyes, stepping up on the other side on Mal.

"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms." Jay said making quotations with his fingers. "Unless it's leather. You feel me?" Jay continued as he laughed, reaching his hand out for Carlos which he completely ignored, stepping up to behind Mal, "I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave." Carlos said, looking worriedly into the distance. Jay snuck up behind him and barked as Carlos jumped and smacked him, Jay laughing. "Stop it, Boys." Lily rolled her eyes as Mal started to speak.

"Yeah, Mom, we're not going." Mal spoke. "Oh. You're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination." Maleficent said, licking her teeth. "Knuckleheads." Maleficent screamed as she turned around and started walking away.

Mal threw her arms up and looked at the others. "Mal..." Maleficent called her as Mal widened her eyes and reluctantly followed her mother.

"They can't just expect us to go. I'm not going." Lily said as she threw her arms up. "Why not. There's princes! I'm sure that I could find you one." Evie said, grabbing Lily's shoulders and shaking her, having a wide smile. "Evie! Earth to Evie!" Lily said waving her hand infront of Evie. "It's not all about the princes. Back me up guys." Lily continued, looking towards Jay and Carlos. "Yeah, Yeah, Sure." Jay said. "Great Job. Bye guys." Lily said as she rolled her eyes and walked off.

Author's note
I hope you guys enjoyed and please don't be a silent reader. I will probably most likely be updating on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

If you enjoyed pls leave a like and comment. <33