06

As Mal opened the door, Lily, Evie, and Mal all walked through the door. Looking around the room there was pink beds, curtains, lap and bright sunlight peaking through the windows. "This place is so amaz-

-gross" Mal cut Evie off. "I know, right? Amazingly gross. Ew" Evie agreed as Lily trailed behind them, seeing the amazed look on Evie's face and the disgusted look on Mal's. "Wow." Lily said as she split for the other two and looked around.

"I'm going to need some serious sunscreen." Mal sighed. "Yeah." Evie agreed again. "E." Mal said as she pointed to the open window on the right side of the room as she went to the other window. Evie walked in front of Lily, closing the curtains. "Evie..I was looking out there." Lily rolled her eyes as she collapsed onto the bed.

"Phew. That is much better." Mal walked back to the middle of the room. "Sorry, Lily." Evie said as she bent down to Lily. "Mal just can't stand the light." Evie whispered to Lily as they both stifled a laugh. "L, I didn't hear you say anything. Disgusting, right?" Mal questioned. "I can dig it." Lily answered as she crossed her legs. "You two make me wanna throw up." Mal rolled her eyes.

"Whoa!" Carlos grunted as the girls walked through their door. "Jay what are you doing?" Mal asked as they walked over to his bed that was filled with expensive merchandise. "It's called stealing." Jay answered as he finished dumping everything out. "Okay, what's the point?" Mal continued as Evie and Lily continued looking around.

"Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want, except it's free." Jay replied as he started typing on a computer that he had stolen. "Okay. So, you can do that, or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." Mal said as she picked up an item from the pile on Jay's bed.

"You sound just like you mom!" Evie commented as Jay rolled his eyes. "Thank you!" Mal replied, putting her hand on her heart. "You do it you way and I'll do it mine." Jay said as he closed the computer. "Jay, you know you don't need all that stuff now." Lily spoke up as she took the computer out of his hands and laid it on the bed, patting him on the chest. "Like I said, I'll do it my way and you can do it yours." Jay said as he walked away, Lily and Mal rolling their eyes.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos screamed as he played a game on the tv. "Jay, come check this thing out! Man, it's awesome." Carlos said as he stepped down from the stand he was on, handing the sticks to Jay. "Can I go after Jay?" Lily said as she walked over and stood beside Carlos. "Sure. You think you can?" Carlos replied. "What's that supposed to mean." Lily said as she sent him an accusing look, both slightly chuckling.

"Guys!" Mal yelled as Jay grunted and screamed at the game, Carlos and Lily turning their gaze on Mal. "Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Mal said. "Fairy Godmother...Blah, blah, blah. Magic wand...Blah, blah, blah." Jay replied as he continued playing the game. "This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents." Mal said as everyone stopped what they were doing. "To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Mal said angrily.

"Yeah." Everyone agreed. "Evie, mirror me." Mal said as everyone sat down around the table in the middle of the room, Carlos opening up the computer. "Mirror, mirror on the....in my hand. Where is Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" Evie said as the mirror showed where the wand was.

"There it is." Mal spoke. "Zoom out." Carlos said as he pointed to the mirror. "Magic Mirror, not so close." Evie said as the mirror zoomed out. "Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three" Carlos said pointing behind him as he turned around. "Hey it was-

-Hey! It's in a museum? Do we know where that is?" Evie cut off Lily, who rolled her eyes. "2.3 miles from here." Carlos said, showing everyone the computer, which showed a map, everyone smiling at Carlos. "Hey guys before we go, what was doug saying about the classes. I kinda stopped listening after history of pirates." Lily spoke up. "Maybe if y'all would stop flirting you would know." Jay chuckled as he looked between Lily and Carlos. "Will you stop that. We do not flirt." Lily said as she scrunched her nose at Jay.

Mal stepped out of the room, checking both ways before quickly sprinting down the hallway. "Come on!" Mal whisper yelled as Jay, Lily and Evie followed her. "Guys, Carlos!" Lily said as she looked behind her. As Lily peered into the room she saw Carlos back on the game, "Carlos!" She hissed as Carlos turned his head. "Coming!" He said as him and Lily ran to catch up to the others.