03

A car horn had just honked as Maleficent was giving Mal her spell book, "Let's get this party started." Maleficent said as she led Mal out onto the balcony, the others going out and loading into the car.

As the car started moving, Jay and Carlos started fighting, stuffing candy in their mouths as Lily rolled her eyes. "You're looking a little washed out. Let me help you out." Evie said as she started to apply blush to Lily's cheeks. "Evie, I'm fine." Lily said as she grabbed Evie's wrist and lowered her hand, sending her a small smile.

"Well Mal's looking a little washed out too." Evie said as she moved over to put blush on Mal as well. "Ew Stop, I'm plotting." Mal intervened. "Well, it's not very attractive." Evie said as she bit down on a piece of candy.

"Oh, these...It's salty like nuts, but it's sweet like I don't know what." Carlos said as he tapped Jay, pointing to the candy in his hand. "Let me see." Jay replied as Carlos opened his mouth, showing the candy.

"Carlos close your mouth. It's disgusting." Lily said as she gave Carlos a disgusted look. Jay hit Carlos's chin as he winced, Jay taking the candy from Carlos and eating it.

Jay widened his eyes as Carlos smiled at him. "What are you doing, Mal?" Lily turned her head to see Mal pressing buttons on a remote, which opened a window into the drivers area. "Look!" Evie screamed as the all turned their heads to look in her direction. As they looked they saw the car going towards the end of the bridge, it broken off and leading into the water.

"It's a trap!" Carlos screamed. They all screamed as they huddled up together. "Wait, guys look." Lily said as she removed herself from Carlos's shoulder and looked out the window to see a glowing, golden bridge forming.

"What just happened?" Carlos questioned. "It must be magic." Evie smiled as they all sat up and watched the bridge. "Hey." Mal said as she turned to the driver and tapped the remote on the window. "Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?" Mal questioned. "No, this one opens the magic barrier. That one opens my garage. And this button..." The driver trailed off as the window started to close.

As the window closed, Mal turned back to the others, "Okay." Jay said slowly. "Nasty. I like that guy." Mal chuckled as she leaned back in her seat. "Cool." Lily spoke up as she looked at the bridge once again.