the dinner plans

• Dedicated to nadia smith

Chapter 13: the dinner plans (music for this chappie: happy never shout never)

“Do you think she’s dead?”

“She has a heart beat you idiot”

“So is she still sleeping then?”

I could hear people in my room. What who the hell is in my room! Rolling over I groaned and opened my eyes, and came face to face with chase. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I screamed scrambling away from him. Looking round both sets of twins and Danny were smiling at me... and not the good smile you know the one the creepy murderers wear before they kill you, yep well that’s the expression they had. Stretching I yawned “so what are you doing in my room?”

Lake and Luke were looking lustfully at me so the wolf twins smacked the back of their heads. “No staring at our lil sis that way while we’re around.” Chance said

“And close your mouth your drooling” chase commented.

Turning to look at me Danny spoke “ash it’s nearly time for dinner and alpha Johnston and your parents are here for dinner”

“That good for nothing low life I told him not to tell my parents” thunder rumbled outside my window and I rolled my eyes I need to calm down.

“ ash he didn’t tell them but as your brother is gonna be the beta  they have to come and meet the new pack so you need to wear a dress” Danny said backing out of my room.

Talking deep breaths I asked “what type of dress and choose your words carefully”

“Well they said frilly but I told them you’re gonna wear what you’re gonna wear right?” Danny said before running away.

“How could they do this to me? Anyway boys out so I can get changed.” I said to the boys

“We don’t mind mate” the vamp twins said suggestively

Getting up and pushing both sets of twins out of my room I walk into my wardrobe and went to the secret compartment in the back where I hide my dresses. Shhh it’s a secret. I flicked through the dresses until a black and maroon dress caught my eye, it is a strapless dress that goes down to my knees, it has a corset top and embroidery sewn into it. Flashing myself and the essentials’ into my bathroom I got ready and was done in 5 mines. Well I guess its time to meet the rents again,i wonder if they will recognise or even miss me? I thought before going down stairs.