What tomorrow brings

Chapter 9: What tomorrow brings ( Music for this chapter is here your freakin' Song)

Ash's P.O.V

Waking up with two furry body's pressed against your side keeping you warm, is one of the best ways to wake up. Looking round I saw my ceiling, I was sure I didn't fall asleep in my room, I was downstairs. "Boys get up" I called, immediately the twins sat up with their big blue eyes glowing. "How did I get here? Better yet who carried me here?" I asked. The boys shifted back "errr well...Mike woke up" Chance said, I gave them a hard glare. "It was Adrian" chase whispered, "he felt bad for the way he acted earlier"

"More like wanted to sleep in your bed with you while we weren't there" Chance growled.

"Good thing we stopped him before he got in ay?" Chance joked.

"I still have to hit him no getting out of this one, you should of told him that you guys are the only ones who can carry me around" 

After hitting the boys out, I jumped in the shower. I was singing in the shower when I heard someone in my room, moving my things. Oh my fucking god who the FUCK is in my room!!!!!? Do they have a fucking death wish or something!!!!!!!? Climbing out of the shower I used my elements to dry myself off. I got dressed into some shorts and a t-shirt, before storming into my room. Using my powers, I had my hair flying around my head, there was a lightning storm outside; I wrapped fire and lightning around my hands. My canines had extended and my eyes flashed different colours. Looking around my room it was completely trashed and one distinct scent was lingering in the air. Cassie.

HOW FUCKING DARE SHE WRECK MY ROOM!!!!!!!

Storming downstairs the wind had picked up around my head, and the storm had gotten worse. Sniffing the air, I picked out Cassie's scent and followed it. Leading me through the kitchen and into the living room, where most of guys in my pack where watching TV. There she was sitting with a smug look on her face; bitch. Chase looked up and saw me, "Oh fuck shit guys run, someone pissed off Ash. She using her powers, run for your lives!" he shouted. Glaring at him he fell to the floor screaming, while all the others slid down in the sofa some more. "AHH I'M SORRY!! HELP! IT HURTS AHHH! Chase screamed. Looking round my eyes settled on Cassie. She flinched back from my cold stare. Lifting my arms her eyes widen, as I pushed my fists together making a ball of fire and lightning "Never trash my room again" I said calmly, in my alpha voice-I'm not an alpha but I have an alpha voice..weird isn't it?- Before throwing a ball of fiery-lightning at her. 

I controlled the ball to spilt in half when it got to her face, and travel around the back of her before dispersing into the air. the storm outside had stoppend and i went back to normal.cassie looked like a fish out of water with her mouth opening and closing and her eyes wide like saucers. "how?how?what? huh?" was all Cassie could stumble out before passing out.

Ahh I feel better now, looking at the time it was 5'o'clock I guess I could sleep til dinner and go for a run before bed. "Guys you can relax now, I'm going to bed before dinner I'll give you permission to wake me up nicely, see you later" I said, there was a chorus of okays and nights before I left to go to bed. 

(Three hours later)

"Ash, ash wake up" a soft voice came floating through the blackness " Ash wake up!" someone shouted. Making me jolted up, and hit whoever woke me in the head, making them fall on the floor. "Oww! What the hell ash?! No need to be violent! You told me to wake you!" the voice from the floor called. Leaning down Chance was sprawled out on the floor. "Err..sorry?" I said. "You got to get up its time for dinner" he said.

"Okay I be down in a minute" 

"Sure, just be quick" He replied before getting up and walking out. I suppose I better get up.....

Walking downstairs the smell of roast dinner wafted through the air, smiling I went into the dining room to see my pack stuffing their faces. Whistling, they turned round and looked at me. "I thought you were meant to wait for everyone before you eat?" 

"We were going to but we were hungry so we didn't, we are werewolves after all" Adam said.

Jacob looked at me with a worried expression on his face "are you calm now?" he asked.

"Yes Jacob I am, no need to worry"

"Why you so angry with Cassie, Ash?" Adam asked "Wait..she did something to your room didn't she?" 

"Mmmm yeah she trashed my room while I was in the shower, stupid girl didn't bother to cover her scent" I said. "How stupid can you get, if you're going to trash someone room at least cover your scent"

............................................................................................................................................................

After dinner we went to watch some horror movies. Flopping down on the couch Chase put on some SAW 12. By the time the film finished I was laughing so hard, I nearly missed Adrian coming into the room. He gave me a funny look before it softened, and a swirl of emotion flashed though his eyes. Love, lust and desire were the main three. Suddenly Seb walked in saw me and jumped on me, tickling my sides. Adrian growled and pulled him off of me. "I told you not to touch her!" he growled. After hearing that my mood dropped. " I'm going to bed" I said, while walking out, ignoring my pack's plea's to stay. 

Laying down on my deep purple bed sheets, why does my life have to be so complicated? Why can't this had happened to someone else? Why did I have to come back here? I want to go home. I felt something warm running down my cheek, lifting my hand I swiped the single tear off of my face. Huh? Thats strange why is my tear made out of blood? Only vampires have blood tears. "Jacob!!!!!!" I screamed, more tears coming from my eyes. Jacob burst into my room and sighed looking at my face. "I guess I have to tell you the truth" he said, before closing my door and sitting on my bed.

.......................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys sorry my last update was so long but I had schoolwork to do.

Soooooo what do you think? 

What does Jacob have to tell ash?

comment 

vote 

fan 

Luv you guys 

kate xxxxx