sexy modelness

Chapter 19 : sexy modelness : music for this chappie good girls go bad nightcore 

Alex 's POV from a little earlier

As me and Drake flew towards the lake I started thinking about Ash............ again. Her wolf is beautiful and amazing and hearing about what she did to that boy chance I really don't want to get on her bad side can you imagine how painful that would be ........... ughhhhhhh I don't even want to think about it , its too horrific.

Coming out of my thoughts I noticed we were just coming above the clearing, so I slowed down and flew slowly to the floor. Looking over at Drake I started to wonder how he met ash and how long her had known her. " so Drake. How long have you known ash for?"

" oh you know, a few years " he replied " why do you want to know?"

" no reason just wondering, do you want to swim?" I asked changing the topic

" yeah sure why not " Drake said retracting his wings and stripping down to his boxers/swimming trunks/ Speedos ( you choose) " race you there he shouts running off. I quickly strip down and run after him. I just managed to catch up to him ........ when we both topple over and fall into the water.

As we swim up and pop our heads out of the water I notice ash standing just inside the clearing . giving Drake a sideways glance I swam back down putting him on my shoulders and pushing him out of the water. All of a sudden Drake started to shake and wobble before falling off of my shoulders causing me to laugh, but it was short lived as Drake popped back up and dunked me. Grabbing his arm as I went down I pulled him under with me. Suddenly I had the best idea ever , looking at Drake it seemed he had the same idea too.

Waltzing out of the water I lifted my arm and ran my fingers through my red hair like those male models doo , I noticed ash's wolf was drooling at the sight of us ...................... I wish she was only drooling for me , I mean I love Drake like a brother but o wont share me destined one. Turning to look at Drake I smirked before looking back at ash.

" like what you see mia bella" Drake said while we flexed our muscles. Ash stared nodding before shaking her head side to side and getting a mischievous glint to her eyes. Sauntering towards us she started to shift back, I thought she would be naked but she has a green and red polka dot bikini on. Damn she was good looking and toned I'm pretty sure mine and drakes mouths were open making us look like fish out of water. I couldn't help feeling jealous that Drake gets to see her like this but before I could protest ash lifted her left hand and wiped the drool from my face, her right hand did the same to Drake before grabbing my left shoulder spinning me and Drake round , pushing us onto all fours and jumping over us yelling " leap frog" before running towards the lake.

"see you later losers" ash shouted making me and Drake snap out of our daze and chase after her.

I was just about to catch her when she dived into the lake saluting us before she hit the water. Me and drake laughed before diving in after her.

After an hour or so me and drake decided it would be a good time to get out and have a break. I looked around for ash but she was nowhere to be seen , turning to drake I was gonna ask what we should do but he beat me to it. " don't worry man , shes fine , shes probably taking a nap somewhere. This happened last time I saw her she will be back soon . she will come back when shes hungry, so lets go get the food from my car because im starved and ash will want food when shes back"

Mulling over his words I nodded my head and we took off towards the car. Grabbing the food we flew back to the clearing and set up the food on a picnic blanket. Once set up we sat down and started to eat while we waited for ash to come back. After an hour or so it started to get dark and I was getting more worried by the second when ash's head popped out of the water. After a moment she levitated out of the water floating towards us before stopping and collapsing on the floor.

Without a word drake packed away the food and picked up ash from the floor, unfurled his wings and looked at me before nodding and flying off with ash in his arms. Watching him fly off I felt a pang of jealously but I put it to the side , picked up the picnic and flew after him. I will be questioning him about this later when we get home.

Flying down to the car I put the food in the back and went and sat in the front. Drake silently started the car and began to drive home , turning towards drake I was about to ask him how he knows ash but he stopped me before I could get a word out.

"Alexandro I will tell you everything you want to know at home , but for now let her rest."

I just nodded in response , and turned back to stare out the window.

..........................................................................................................................................................

holla baby pinapples 

sorry its been so long

i was abducted by college trying to make me learn things hahah

nah im just joking , but really im sorry its been so long , my illness has just gotten so much worse lately so ive barely been able to do well anything really, but im seing a specialist soon so hopefully she can help me. but the msgs from you guys makes me really happy and makes me want to try and write more so thank you so much xxxxx

anyway how are all of you ? 

did you like the chappie with all the sexy modelness?

hope you are still as wonderful and awesome as ever 

hopefully the next chapter will be up soon as the summer is comming up xxx

what are all of you doing for your summer?

luv ya kate xxxxx