Secrets, secrets and more secrets

Chapter 10 secrets , secrets and more secrets (music for this chappie My Chemical Romance - "Na Na Na")

Recap

Laying down on my deep purple bed sheets, why does my life have to be so complicated? Why can't this had happened to someone else? Why did I have to come back here? I want to go home. I felt something warm running down my cheek, lifting my hand I swiped the single tear off of my face. Huh? Thats strange why is my tear made out of blood? Only vampires have blood tears. "Jacob!!!!!!" I screamed, more tears coming from my eyes. Jacob burst into my room and sighed looking at my face. "I guess I have to tell you the truth" he said, before closing my door and sitting on my bed.

Ash's p.o.v

Ok so here i am freaking out walking through the forest on my own. Owwwwwww i just walked into a tree , see this is how little I'm concentrating. I just can't get over the shock of what Jacob told me.

Flash back

 "what do you mean the truth" i asked

"its a long story so you need to sit and listen without asking questions ok" Jacob said

I just nodded at him and he started his story.

" a long , long time ago when my grandmother was alive, well had premonitions of the future and one day she called me in to talk to her."

Jacobs's p.o.v

Flashback (ohhh a flashback in a flashback.)

"Jacob come in here for a moment" my grandmother called. Walking into her big room she called me to sit on her bed, being the small five year old i was i jumped on her bed. " yes granny what is it you wish to talk to me about?" my five year old self said. I was a serious child.

"Well boy i had a dream last night that when you grow up, on night you shall encounter a young girl of the age of 15 with midnight black hair and sapphire blue eyes with gold and purple flecks in them. She will be frightened and scared and will have suffered so much in her short life ,but do not harm her . she will be in wolf from and will have shifted earlier that night she is far too young to carry this secret. But she is the one. The one that will save us all. You must look after her , she will grow and flourish under your care . but do not be afraid when she finds she has powers it is part of who she is."

"who is she granny?" i asked

"she is the rightful heir to the throne, she is part of every supernatural species imaginable, and will have many soul mates . when she comes of age at 18 she will become more powerful as she will inherit the throne and bring peace to the world. But the hunters will try to oppose her and you need to help her in her time of need if it ever comes " granny spoke softly as if talking to a baby " she will come into her full powers and change at 19 and she must take the throne before she is 20 or darkness shall befall us all" 

" i will granny thank you" i said getting up to leave

" Jacob tell her when the time comes to call for Lucifer he will know what to do and tell her that her family was fake. Good bye Jacob until we meet again." Those were the last word my gran ever said to me

Flashback over

Back in ash's p.o.v

 See i still dont get why he didn't tell me before. I walked out into a large clearing where there was two boys drinking the blood from a young deer. Suddenly the boy with the blue hair and red eyes  looked up sniffed the air and nudged the purple haired boy.  They started laughing before blue hair said "mhhhhh doesn't someone smell delicious"

"little wolves shouldn't  be out alone you don't know what might bite" purple hair said joining in

"dont baby vamps know not to taunt a wolf" i replied. Swinging their heads round they looked at me their eyes going wide before they both whispered "mate, mine"

"oh no not another one, or should i say pair" i said

......................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys thanks for reading heres the next part soooo what do u think leave a comment, vote or fan luv u all.

:D

xxkatexx