Chapter 15 My Mental Insight Into Everyone's Minds

Chapter 15 My Mental Insight Into Everyone’s Minds:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Music for this chappie : another one bites the dust ( i know totally random)

Mr Jones p.o.v

I just walked out of the dining room where my “ daughter” had just ordered me out of. Fuck if i knew she was going to be a powerful bitch i would have kept her for my plans  instead of pushing her out like the outcast she is . i will get her back somehow and she will do as i say, or she will be punished i cant wait to break her spirit . this may be one of the  most thrilling things i will ever do, ashlynn you will bow down to me.

Zack’s p.o.v

Damn my sister is amazing, who knew she would turnout like this. I mean i felt really bad after she left i didn’t go out for weeks, i sent searches after her but she wasn’t found i nearly gave up until i realised she wouldn’t want me dead. I’m so glad shes back now we might be able to be a proper family again like we were when we were little.

Mrs Jones p.o.v

My baby girl is back.

Well she’s not really my baby, she was given to me one night when i was out for a run i remember it like it was yesterday.

: Flashback:

I was running through the woods when i came across some white wolves running for there lives a small black pup on their back.  How is has the pup changed all ready that shouldn’t happen till it’s sixteen. Sensing i was there they called out to me “please help us” they called “please take our pup she is in grave danger and needs protection we cannot give her. Please help. Look after her till she is old enough to realise what and who she is.” The larger wolf came over to me giving me the pup who transformed into a tiny but beautiful baby. “thank you ,and good bye Ashlynn” were the last words the wolves said before dispersing into the air and into the night. Looking down the babies eyes opened showing strikingly blue eyes with glowing purple and gold flecks, Ashlynn as the wolves called her stared at me with her big eyes before snuggling into my warmth and falling asleep.

 : Flashback over :

I have always love ash but i knew one day she would realise what she is, well i don’t even know what she is and that scared me, and i pushed her away from me because of that fear. But now shes back and i hope i can make it up to her.

Adrian’s p.o.v

Ahhhh my sexy mate is so strong just watching her in there got me excited, and makes me wonder what it will be like when we mate , hell just thinking about that turns me on. Wow just Thinking about me dominating her.. ohhhh god i need to calm down im sure the others can smell my arousal because ash’s pack and those leaches are glaring and hissing at me. I really need to relieve myself , ughh thinking about ash doing that for me makes my pants even tighter, now i really gotta go.

 .........................................................................................................................

 kate :ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh new twists and woahhhh adrian calm down no need to go into detal riaght guys.

luke: damn straight

lake: dont say stuff like that about our mate.

adrian : sorry guys i couldnt help it and hey shes my mate to.

kate: annyyy way back on with the story :P

...........................................................................................................

Luke’s p.o.v

OUR MATE HAS FANGS!!!!!!!!!!

How is that possible, shes a wolf and a sexy one at that, but i still don’t get how she has fangs? This is great my, sorry our relationship won’t be shunned by the elders if she’s part vampire. I wonder what she can do. I saw her levitating is that her power? I will have to ask.

Lake’s p.o.v

Wow ash has fangs, i knew she was special but to be a hybrid and still be living.... that.... thats amazing. You see many hybrids die at birth and if they survive their primal instincts will literally tear them to shreds, and if not make them insane and many commit suicide to get away from the pain.

I wonder what else she has yet to tell us, what is her power? All vampires have one it its part of the package that comes with being a vampire. The speed the strength, the powers only the down side is our uncanny thirst for blood. Some of us cant control it and go on killing sprees and then a specialised team has to go and cover up their mess, this is called blood lust. The last time this incident wasn’t covered up was years ago and you called him jack the ripper. I knew the guy his name was jack  he was a pretty nice guy until his mate cheated on him causing him to go into blood lust.

Blood lust usually happens in turned vampires of half fangs who’s maker didn’t teach them properly or with blooded vampires born from two vampire parents or one vampire and one human parent, who also haven’t been taught what to do or what not to do. Although blood lust also happens when a vampire feels a great deal of anger or grief which doesn’t happen often. You also get those who revel in the slaughter of humans and other supernatural’s. I do hope this doesn’t happen to ash.

Mystery person’s p.o.v

Wow she really is amazing.

Now i really have to have her. I cant stand it when those leaches touch her or when that pathetic mutt claims her as his. How dare they she is mine!!!!! It took all i had not to go and ring her “dad’s” neck, the bastard dared to try and hurt her.

Fucking barrier stopping me from getting inside, or anywhere near ash. Never mind i will have her with me soon and then she will be safe. My gourgous, beautiful ashlyn, you will be mine!! My princess we can rule my kingdom together. I cant wait.

Ashlynn......

......................................................................................................................................

ahhhhh creappppppyyy

hola my baby pinapples how have you bean?

i have had a great week and felt like updating :P thanks for getting me to 47 on the vampire list and 63 on the wolf list highest rating so far now all i need you to do is keep me there :D :P

thanks for all the comments and feedback on the previous chappie yaayyyyyy im so happy. listen up baby pinapples i heard that someone has been eating my jelly beans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i know shock horror.

 anyway back to the story how did you like it ? what did you think about the others thoughts leave comments and tell me what you think.

see you soon my baby pinapples im off to revise for my exams grrrrr

dont forget to

vote

comment

fan

love you all :D kate xxx