The Fiendish Plot of (human) Laszlo and Nadja Cravensworth...Part I...

What We Do In the Shadows: "The Fiendish Plot of (human) Laszlo and Nadja Cravensworth"...

Summary: Back in the regular but sort of AU universe of WWDITS, you thought the season was about Guillermo. It wasn't. (Well, in this AU anyhow.)

Part I...

Laszlo, oddly in nightgown and nightcap, on sofa with Nadja, occupied currently by the human soul of Nadja.

"Well, alls well that ends well." Laszlo notes. "Colin Robinson's demonic essence or soul...Maybe that dratted thing is his soul for all we know and he has no demon...Is returned to his own decrepit, energy-draining, and quite boring host and Nadja is free again."

Nadja, waving... "The bitterness about Colin Robinson is a tinge of jealousy Laszlo my darling is faking for my benefit. He actually enjoyed the sex with the two of us."

"Yes, well..." Laszlo, frowning. "Of course her demonic essence is still stuck in the doll's form, pity about that." he notes.

"Yeah...How could such a terrible thing happen?" Nadja, chortling. "Ah, well. Life is full of such shit. You're a virgin gypsy, ya get bit by a crumbum of a vampire...Your soul gets booted into the void and your demonic essence runs the show for three hundred years." Arch look. "Though she did introduce me to the love of our existence." Fond hug to Laszlo.

"Now, now pet. Lets not be cruel." Laszlo pats her. "Oh, and Nadja is gradually returning to her human form...Note that her fangs...Show the crew your fangs, my darling...."

Nadja, exposing retracting fangs now barely protruding...

"She can tolerate human food again and we estimate within the week she will be fully human again." Laszlo notes.

"Daylight, food, etc...Great. Aging, not so good." Nadja sighs. "But, on the whole...Short life and a merry one, baby, yea!" raises arms.

"Of course no one else, not even poor demon Nadja knows anything about this gradual transformation, nor of the fact that human Nadja intends to stay right here." Laszlo notes, patting a beaming Nadja. "And we'd take it as a kindness if you good folks would, in the spirit of your objectivity, avoid spilling the beans."

"Of course you might be wondering...'Why Laszlo? You fiendish baby transforming when bored vampire you. How could you be so unfaithful to your demonic mate as to let her be the victim of such shenanigans? Why it almost seems as if you schemed with human Nadja to lure your poor demonic homicidal maniac of a wife to leave her body and take up residence in a doll? And you would be right...Except..." smile, nod...Glow.

"I am not the Laszlo you usually interview, but in fact the ghost of poor murdered Laszlo Cravensworth, social activist and third son of the Cravensworth line. " arch look. "And back to claim what is rightfully mine, body...And bride."

"Ghost of human Laszlo Cravensworth" now appears below shot of Laszlo on couch...

"Hee-hee!" Nadja clapping hands.

"Yes, our souls once joined a while back have conspired to regain our lives...Together..." Laszlo notes. "For in fact we are and always have been soulmates."

"Soulmates who now can fuck!!" Nadja, delightedly. "Well, almost...Sort of."

"Yes...Sort of. Until I regain my body and kick that f-ing pompous demon of mine back to Hell. Oh, I don't mean Las demon is really such a bad fellow, apart from his nature of murder and killing. He's a fine chap in many ways..." Laszlo nods. "How could he not be, being my darker side." Smile. "But, he's had his time...And made time with the body of my poor wife...And now, it's our time. Even if, as humans, it may be short. We're entitled to it."