Chapter 4~⁠♪

After walking around, Hans then showed Athanasia the guest room. On their way, they met several maids who immediately lowered their heads upon seeing Athanasia. Athanasia wondered, "Why are they bowing? I'm just a guest."???

Halfway there, they encountered Ron, who was smiling

Halfway there, they encountered Ron, who was smiling. Athanasia asked, "Where is Cale?" Ron replied with a smile, "A while ago, when you left this morning, he also left."

Ron added, "Cale said that if you asked where he was going, I should tell you he's going somewhere." He bowed and said, "Okay, young master, I will do as your command."

As Athanasia heard what Ron said, she thought that Cale might have gone back to the man-eating tree, just like in the novel

As Athanasia heard what Ron said, she thought that Cale might have gone back to the man-eating tree, just like in the novel. She nodded and thanked Ron. Now, Athanasia had some time on her hands since she had finished eating lunch. She decided to head to the library.

As she entered the library, she noticed a boy with brown hair. "Isn't that Cale's stepbrother, Basen?" she thought to herself. Athanasia approached him and realized he was engrossed in his work, not noticing her.

Basen Point Of View

Curious about the rumors surrounding Cale and her, Basen found it hard to concentrate on his paperwork. He wondered if they were indeed lovers. Suddenly, he heard Athanasia calling him, and he snapped back to reality.

Athanasia was curious about why Basen had been staring at her. She approached him and asked if there was a problem. Basen seemed hesitant to reply at first but eventually opened up about needing help with the paperwork. Athanasia smiled and offered her assistance, saying she was happy to help.

They worked together for around 45 minutes, and to Basen's surprise, they finished all the paperwork. He was amazed by Athanasia's intelligence and efficiency. Basen couldn't help but admire her kindness and beauty. He even began to support the idea of Cale and Athanasia getting engaged.

As they finished, Basen thanked Athanasia sincerely. She smiled back and told him not to worry about it. Basen wanted to ask her something but hesitated. Before he could do so, Butler Hans arrived, calling for Basen because Daruth was looking for him. Basen bowed to Athanasia again and expressed his gratitude before leaving with Hans.