Chapter 25~⁠♪

Eric spoke, "Young Master Neo, we'll see you inside."

He then turned to the others and said, "Young Lady Amiru and Young Master Gilbert, let us go

He then turned to the others and said, "Young Lady Amiru and Young Master Gilbert, let us go."

Entering the venue were Young Master Cale Henituse and his fiancée, Young Lady Athanasia of the Henituse family.

As they walked hand in hand, they noticed many noble gazes upon them. Athanasia was used to such attention and didn't let it bother her.

Taking in the grandeur of the palace, Athanasia commented, "Not bad.

Amiru suddenly spoke to Cale about something, but Athanasia wasn't fully focused on their conversation as she continued to take in her surroundings.

Eric chimed in, "As expected, our table is closest to the entrance."

Cale replied, "It's nice that it's near the door."

He touched Eric's shoulder and added, "In addition, it is great that we don't have anyone we have to lower our head at our seat."

Eric said, "Young Master Cale... it seems all my efforts have paid off."

Cale, a bit puzzled, thought, "Efforts? What efforts?"

While Athanasia, Amiru, Gilbert, exchanged smiles,

Eric faked a cough, trying to draw their attention to something else. He glanced at Cale and Athanasia, who were still holding hands.

"I noticed Young Master Cale and Lady Athanasia have been holding hands from the moment we were in front of the palace until now," Eric remarked.

Upon hearing this, Athanasia glanced at Cale.