Chapter 33~⁠♪

The next day dawned, bringing a sense of tranquility. Athanasia found herself playing with Lock's sister and brothers. Zaphyr remained invisibly perched on her shoulder, a watchful presence.

Meanwhile, Cale engaged in a conversation with Choi Han. Rosalyn and the dragon occupied the carriage, providing each other with company.

Amidst the laughter and chatter of children, you paused in your interactions, leaving a space for the heartwarming scene of Lock playing with his siblings.

A smile graced your lips as you relished this simple yet precious moment

Walking over to Cale, Athanasia noticed him stealing a glance at you before refocusing his attention on Choi Han. The two of them seemed deep in discussion.

Choi Han took a pause from his conversation with Cale to address both of you, his tone serious and straightforward.

"Cale-nim and Athanasia-nim, tell the Black Dragon and the Ninetails to kill the crazy mage if you encounter him again. You just need to ask them to blow his head up, unlike how I only managed to slice off his arm."

Cale's grip on the topic was firm. He hadn't forgotten the incident where the mage had caused Athanasia to lose consciousness. The desire for revenge burned within him, a determination to ensure the mage's demise in the most painful way possible.

Athanasia glanced at Cale, who was clearly affected by Choi Han's words. The sweetdrop forming on your forehead was evidence of your unease.

Cale interrupted Choi Han, his voice resolute. "That's enough. I'll make sure to inform the Black Dragon and the Ninetails about it. Just be careful not to get injured."

Athanasia voice was kind as you added, "Take care, Choi Han."

Choi Han nodded in acknowledgment, his response carrying a sense of determination

Choi Han nodded in acknowledgment, his response carrying a sense of determination. "Yes, I'll be sure to do that."

With your attention now focused on the carriage, you made your way towards it. Cale walked beside you, ensuring you were comfortably settled. As you prepared to depart, you waved at Choi Han, Rosalyn, and Lock.