Chapter 31~⁠♪

Inside the palace, within the confines of a room, Cale gently placed Athanasia onto the bed.

His touch was tender, a mixture of concern and care evident in his actions. He delicately brushed a strand of Athanasia's hair and whispered softly, his voice laced with urgency, "Wake up soon..."

Zaphyr and the dragon maintained their watchful vigil beside Athanasia, their presence a silent reassurance in the room.

A knock at the door interrupted the quiet moment, prompting Cale to glance toward the entrance. His voice carried a calm command as he invited the visitors in, "Come in."

Choi Han, Rosalyn, and the others entered, their expressions reflecting a mix of relief and concern.

Choi Han's voice held a note of urgency as he addressed them, "Cale-nim, Athanasia-nim."

Lock's voice followed suit, his tone carrying a mix of formality and genuine worry, "Young Master Cale, Lady Athanasia."

Hans, with theatrical flair, entered with fake tears and an exaggerated display of concern.

"Young master and young lady," he began, his voice filled with mock distress, "did you know how worried I was?"

Hans rushed forward, eager to approach Cale and Athanasia, but Cale's raised hand halted him in his tracks.

Cale's firm yet gentle voice cautioned, "Stop, you'll disturb Athanasia. She's currently unconscious, so let's not be too loud."

He motioned for them to enter

As Hans discussed the matter at hand, he eventually departed the room after conveying his message to Cale

Cale's gaze returned to Athanasia, her still form a source of concern. He then turned his attention to Choi Han, his expression expectant.

"Choi Han, tell me what happened,"

he requested, his voice carrying a mix of curiosity and a need for information

As Choi Han recounted the events involving Radika,