Chapter 22~⁠♪

"Athanasia, though maybe Rosalyn noticed the two strong aura yesterday... Do Rosalyn perhaps know the Ninetails? I didn't even know they exist after meeting Zaphyr...

 Do Rosalyn perhaps know the Ninetails? I didn't even know they exist after meeting Zaphyr

I called Zaphyr, and Zaphyr noticed and floated to my shoulder. Zaphyr asked in Athanasia's mind, 'Do perhaps Ninetails is famous like dragons?'

Zaphyr replied, 'Not really. Ninetails prefer being not known to people, that's why people don't really know Ninetails exist, unlike the dragon...'

Athanasia replied, 'I see

"While in a busy conversation with Athanasia and Zaphyr in their minds,

Cale spoke to Hans. 'Then prepare me and Athanasia breakfast here in my room, and ask her if she would like to join me and Athanasia.'

Hans replied, 'Alright, I understand.'

Suddenly, Hans whispered to Cale, 'Young Master Cale, it's the middle of the day, so it would be lunch.'

Cale retorted, 'HANS...'

Hans turned around and started to walk away, saying, 'Yes, sir

Hans turned around and started to walk away, saying, 'Yes, sir. I'll make sure to prepare it right away!'

Cale said, 'Ah, open the terrace door on your way out.'

Hans replied, 'Yes.'

Meanwhile, in Athanasia's thoughts, she wondered, 'Must be Raon...'

As Cale and Choi Han had a conversation,

Athanasia communicated with Zaphyr in her mind. She asked, 'Zaphyr, are you okay showing up later?'

Zaphyr replied, 'Why?'

Athanasia explained, 'I think Rosalyn felt your strong aura when you cast the magic... And Rosalyn is smart; she knows that it's not an ordinary magic casting...'

Zaphyr replied thoughtfully, 'You mean the red-haired human girl?'

Athanasia confirmed, 'Yes. So, are you okay with it?'

Zaphyr thought for a moment and responded, 'Okay, I'm also quite interested in this mage human.'

Athanasia sighed softly, hearing Zaphyr's reply.