Chapter 19~⁠♪

In the carriage, Cale and Athanasia were sitting together, with Hong and On by their sides, and Zaphyr in Athanasia's lap, still using invisible magic. Athanasia yawned, and Cale noticed her tiredness. He asked her if she was sleepy, observing that she had been waking up late in the past few days, unlike before when she used to wake up early.

Cale thought to himself, "I notice that Athanasia is always late to wake up these past few days. But in the past, she used to wake up first. She's hiding something from me, but since she always says she's fine, I trust her and believe she'll tell me eventually."

On and Hong also noticed Athanasia's change in behavior and had asked her about it, but she always reassured them with a smile, saying she was fine.

Zaphyr, who sensed Athanasia's troubled state, asked her in her mind, "Athanasia, you've not been sleeping well in the past few days. I'm worried. Did something happen?"

Athanasia responded, "It's nothing, Zaphyr. You don't have to worry. I'm fine. It's just a nightmare I've been having recently. It will go away with time."

Zaphyr accepted her answer but remained concerned.

Athanasia then asked Cale if she could rest her head on his shoulder for a while. Cale agreed and told her he would wake her up when they got closer to the capital. Athanasia felt comforted and soon fell asleep on Cale's shoulder.

Taylor and Cage watched this heartwarming scene with smiles, appreciating the couple's bond.

While Athanasia slept, Cale, Taylor, and Cage started discussing their plans. After some time, they concluded their conversation and stopped talking.

Cale gently woke Athanasia when they reached the gate of the capital. She smiled and thanked him.

Cale then turned his attention to Taylor and handed him an invisible item, saying, "Take this."

He continued, "Get ready."

As they stepped outside the carriage, Vice Captain Hilsman greeted them, informing them that the capital guards wished to verify the occupants

In a surprising and somewhat drunk gesture, Cale kicked the door of the carriage, causing it to open. The guards were speechless at his casual demeanor, while Vice Captain Hilsman smiled knowingly.

 The guards were speechless at his casual demeanor, while Vice Captain Hilsman smiled knowingly