2

You woke up before all the boys Alex was on the floor next to your side of the bed. As you were getting down, you kinda jumped over Alex, so you didn't wake up Alex up.

You went to the bathroom connected to yours and Miranda's bedrooms. When you walked in, you  saw Miranda.

M: Hey, Val
V : Hey, Mira
M: I see you had a few boys in your room last night
V: Mira, nothing happened. At the bitch out  Maya said some fucked up stuff about brant's  dad so I invited the 3 of them to stay the night. Mom said she didn't care, and so did their parents.
M: I know, Stevie told me that Maya said brant had an Aardvark dick and that's why his dad died. That's really fucked up. I'm proud of you for making friends so fast. Most people don't like to.
V: Yeah, Maya and anna asked to be friends. I told them I'd have to think about it, but after all of that, I'm not gonna. I think I'm just gonna stick to Heather, Connie, Becca, Jess, brant, dustin, and Alex.
M: see that's good. There nice
V: brant told me all 3 of them liked me.
M: who are you gonna choose? 
V: idk. I don't wanna pick one and then the other 2 would be pissed. I think I might pick all three.

Alex's pov

I woke up and noticed Val not her bed. I got up and made my way towards the bathroom and heard her conversation.

V: I think I might pick all three.

I got so excited I ran and tripped over dustin landing on vals bed. But in the process of the that I woke both dustin and brant up.

D: What the hell, dude
B: bro, I was having a good dream
A: I just heard Val talking to Miranda about us.
B: ok, so?
D: What's this about?
A: she might pick all 3 of us.
D: No way!
A: Yes, way

You all made your way downstairs. You ate and headed to school. Once you get to school, you immediately walk to your locker. You got your thing and headed towards your home room. On your way to home room, you were pulled into the janitors closet with someone's hand over your mouth

D: Don't scream

He removed his hand from your mouth.

V: What. The. Absolute. Hell. Dustin
D: hey its not just me, brant and Alex are here too.
V: I really need to get to class, you guys.
B: You can leave in just a little bit

Brant came up behind you and started kissing your neck as dustin started making out with you. Alex started kissing the other side of your neck.

V: cmon, you guys i-i need to get to class.

They stopped what they were doing.

B: Well, see you at your house after school for Miranda's "sleepover"
V: y-yeh, see ya
D: Bye

They all kissed you once more before walking out, leaving you speechless.

You walk out of  the janitors closet and walk to class.

Time skip

You were now at lunch, and you were sitting with all of the popular kids. Miranda came up to me and slipped something into my pocket.

V: Thanks, Mira
M: No problem

The bell rang, and you made your way to your last class of the day.

You got to the class and sat in your seat.

Teacher: I don't really care as long as you're all quiet

You got on your phone and texted dustin

Conversation between you and dustin

Val: Hi, dustin
Dustin: Hi Val
Val: Your kinda cute 🫣
Dustin: I know.
Val: Wow. You can't even take a compliment 😭
Dustin: I just did
Val: You know what
Dustin: What?
Val: I'm gonna go talk to brant. You are  mean to me

Conversation between you and brant

Val: Hi brant
Brant: Hi Val
Val: your kinda cute 😍
Brant: Thank you, Val. You're cute, too

V: At least someone can take my compliments dustin
D: I took your compliment
V: No, you just said you knew you were cute. Brant actually complimented me back.

Time skip

You got home and took a little nap before your sister's"sleepover"