4

It's been a few months since you got to T.M.S and the start of summer was tomorrow.

You were at school and Issac, brants bsf invited you to his pool party. He said, and I quote, "All of your boyfriends will be there." You just laughed and accepted his invite.

You went to your locker after the 4th. You were touching up Your makeup but dropped your lipgloss. You bent down to pick it up but felt someone behind you. You felt hand grab your waist to you stood up straight and turned around to see brant, Alex, and dustin.

V: Really, you guys. I thought I was bouta get assaulted just now.
A: Technically, you did.
V: Yeah, but it you guys, so it doesn't count unless I say no.
D: True.
B:Ready for lunch?
V: Yeah, let's go

You 4 walked to lunch and sat down in your seats. You and Heather were talking about the pool party and what you were gonna wear. You showed her a picture of it on your phone

(Pretend they have phones)

H: That's so cute. Those 3 are gonna be drooling

You both giggled and showed the rest of the girls the picture of you in your bathing suit. They all complimented you and finished eating.

After you all ate, you got up and went to P.E. you and the girls changed and started running the laps. You told the P.E. teacher, you didn't want to run. The teacher told you to do at least 5 laps instead of running the whole time. He told the other girls you friends with the exact same thing. You started running. As you were walking past Maya and anna, you and Heather said something to the two.

You and heather: slutty dutty doo. Slutty dutty doo doo.

You and the girls laughed and kept running. After running the 5 laps, you and the girls got a drink of water, and you and the girls started messing around. You and Alex made eye contact, and he winked at you. You blushed and  looked away.

After class, dustin and brant wanted you to watch wrestling practice. You, of course, said yeh and made you way over to the gym.

You and the boys went into the gym, and they went to the locker room. You went over to the bleachers and talked to Mr. Brown. He got up after everyone got out.

Coach brown: Those calfs get any bigger. You're gonna fall through the floor.

You giggled at brant, and Maya came over to him. He and dustin switched spots, and brant reached into his pants to fix the uniform. Dustin turned around and said

D: Brants thinking about you Val.

You rolled your eyes. And giggled. After school, you went home.