9

You woke up and felt a bunch of arms on you. You were stuck until they woke up.

After ten minutes you had to go to the bathroom.

But getting up would be hard since you have 3 sleeping bodies on you.

V: Guys.

No answer

V: You guys
D: what
V:get up I have to go to the bathroom.
Tb: fine
V: Thank you

You didn't have school today so you booked an appointment to get ur nails redone.

You go to the bathroom take a shower, hop out, and get ready.

V: Guys I have a nail appointment today
D: can we go?
V: Sure. But hurry up and change we have to leave in 20 minutes.
You say looking at the invisible watch on your wrist.

D: ok.

They all got up and took turns using the bathroom to change.

Dustin beat Alex and Brant into the bathroom. After Dustin was done Alex went in. Brant decided to go to the downstairs bathroom so it would be easier.

You lay down on the bed going on your phone. Dustin walked up to you and lay down on your stomach wrapping his arms around your waist. You smile and start playing with his hair. Alex came out and sat down next to you on the bed.

A: whatchu watching?
V: volleyball videos.
A: you play?
V: at my old school I did. I was the captain of the volleyball team, the basketball team, the cheer team, the soccer team, and the softball team. Everyone on each team chose me to be the captain since I was more reliable and responsible when it came to school, sports, and everyone on my team.
A: do you miss your old school?
V: I do, sometimes, but I had to move because of my dad going to Mexico.
A: I'm sorry.
V: why are you apologizing?
A: idk, sorry
V: you have nothing to be sorry for. Let's go downstairs and I'll make pancakes before we go.
D: ok

Once we opened the door, Brant was walking up the stairs.

V: cmon B, I'm making breakfast
B: ok let me put my clothes in the room and I'll be down in a second.
V: ok

Soon later Brant came back downstairs and ate breakfast with you guys. after eating breakfast you cleaned up and got in your car. you started it and left. you arrived at your nail lady's place. 

V: hey titi 
T: hey girly, who are the boys 
V: the boys I was telling you about
T: Oh, girl they're cute.
V: right
T: they can stay as long as they behave and stay quiet.
V: ofc Ti

The boys sat around you and went on their phones, here and there they'd show you funny TikTok. after an hour of Ti doing your nails. the boys were well-behaved and quiet the whole time, you tried to pay but Titi wouldn't let you. on your way out you slid $100 under the nail kit she had out to do your nails and you left. After you left Titi texted and told you that you had left 100 dollars in there. You said you knew you left the money and she sent you a text saying that you weren't paying for the next appointment.

V:What do you guys want to eat
D:Taco Bell
B:McDonald's
A:Taco Bell
V:ok

You went to McDonald's and got Brant what he wanted. Next, you went to Taco Bell and got everyone else what they wanted. You left Taco Bell and went home.

A few hours later it started getting dark and you got ready for bed. Your mom came home and asked how your day was and asked to see your nails. You showed her your nails.

Mom: those are cute honey
V:Thanks, mama. Titi wouldn't let me pay so I just left 100 at her place. She's been doing my nails for so long that I can't just leave and not pay for her hard work. I mean cmon she hand draws everything.
Mom: I know honey. Did you eat
V: yeah I had Taco Bell so did Dustin and Alex. Brant had McDonald's.
Mom:ok lovely, you going to bed?
V: yeah. Good night love you, mama.
Mom: night love you honey.

You kissed her cheek and went upstairs. You walked into Miranda's room with a knock and hung out with her and her friends. a little bit later you walked into your room and went into your weed drawer.

V: you guys wanna smoke?
Tb:hell yeh

You guys Smoked for a little and then put it all back in your drawer. And ended up going to sleep.