12

waking up the next morning, I were confused as I weren't in your bed, but on a couch with the boys surrounding me. I had gotten up waking everyone else up to get ready for school. the pool party was tomorrow so I was gonna go to the mall to get a new one with the girls. after getting ready, we all headed to the car and made our way to school. 

In first period I heard Maya and Anna talking about AIM and the pool party tomorrow. 

V: didn't  know they were invited. I whispered to Heather, we laughed and continued talking to Connie, Jess, and Becca. 

time skip 

After school the girls had followed me to my car and we went to the mall. we had been shopping around for bathing suits, after finding a couple we had gotten bored and started shopping for anything at this point. we shopped for shoes, clothes, jewelry, and more. once we finished shopping we headed over to my house to have a sleepover.

 we were in the garage with Miranda and her friends when Alex had called me and said that Anna was texting him on AIM and Maya was texting Brant. we talked about it and then hung up 

V: Oh hell no. H: What happened? V: Maya and Anna are texting Brant and Alex on AIM. B: aw hell no C: absolutely not. H: hell no. V: thats what I said. M: what are you gonna do about it? V: what I always do. humiliate them so bad they won't wanna show their faces ever again. H: well help. V: obviously. 

we all hung out in the garage and talked about random things and then decided to go to the store and grab a few munchies and shit. as we were on the way home we saw Anna and Maya, we walked past them and noticed that they eventually started following us. I stopped dead in my tracks, turned around, and started going off on them bitches. 

V: Now why in the flying FUCK are you following us? M&A: We weren't- V: Ya are, ya house isn't even this this fucking way, I suggest you turn around and get the fuck away from me and stay the fuck away from my property. I walked closer to them and got in their faces. V: and don't EVER fucking text my mans on AIM EVER again. do you understand me? M&A: Yeh- V: good. don't let me catch you slippin again or ya ass is grass bitch. now turn the fuck around and go the fuck home bitches. 

Maya and Anna turned around very quickly and ran away. V: God what a couple of pussy ass bitches. I said laughing with the girls, we got back to the house and went back into the garage. we had started smoking and drinking again, once we got fucked up we put on some Mexican music and I showed the girls how to do some of the dances. once we did the dances for a while the girls started to get the hang of it. 

we did salsa, Mambo, Bachata, Danza, and Rumba, our mom walked in and started recording and taking pictures of us. we finished dancing and laughed, my mom sent me the videos and the pictures she took of us. I had posted the dancing and the pictures on TikTok and insta, on TikTok the video got 1.3M likes and on insta it got 1.2M. we started getting tired and so we went to bed getting rest for the pool party.