7

A/N : I'm updating cause I can't sleep. And I have school. Kms 😭.

You woke up before any of the girls. You went to the kitchen and made pancakes. After a while, you make enough pancakes for everyone to have a least 4-5.

The girls woke up and came to the kitchen. They saw the pancakes made and saw chocolate syrup, syrup, peanut butter, and butter on the counter with 5 plates on the counter.

H: You made all of this?
V: Yeah. Eat up.

The girls sat down and got what they wanted. After eating you got ready. once everyone was ready you got in your car and drove to school. After arriving at school the girls got out, you following soon after. 

V: I'm gonna head to my locker. ill catch up with you guys before first after i get my shit out of my locker.

H: Ok val we'll see later 

you walked to your locker and did the combination on the lock. you decided to bring your own lock so you switch that out and switch it to the one you brought. after getting your book out for your first hour you felt hands on your waist. For a second you got scared and looked down and saw that the hands belong to none of than dustin long . you turned around with a smile on your face. 

V: Hi dustin

D:  Hello Val

V: wheres brant and alex 

After you said that Brant and alex showed up 

V: Hi guys

B: sup

A: Hey 

D: Do you wanna hang out with us after school? 

V: sure, but where at?

D: The mall? 

V: Sure, just follow me to my car after school 

B: Car? 

V: You guys can't drive?  were in 10th grade. I started driving in 9th. 

A: Mom and pops aren't as cool as your 

V: you never even met my dad. 

B:Still. your parents are way cooler than ours. 

After Brant stopped talking, the bell rang. the four of you started walking to your first hour

time skip 

It was now lunch so you walked to the cafeteria with heather. For some odd reason when heather met you she decided to make you the "head" person of the group so Becca, Connie, and Jess follow behind you with Heather by your side. after walking to the cafeteria you sat down at the table waiting for the girls to get back from getting there lunch.

B: Still cant believe you can drive

V: It's not that big of a deal

B: Yeh it is, that just means our girlfriend is cooler than us

V: Who said i was your girlfriend? Yall haven't asked me? 

B: Right, sorry. Valentine Martinez. Will you be our girlfriend? 

V: Of course 

After that the girls got back with lunch trays in their hand. Today for lunch the school was having Macaroni n' cheese with tater tots, and a chocolate cookie. since you were sitting next to brant you took his fork and stole some of the Macaroni and stole a few tater tots. 

B: Excuse me? 

V: your excused

you said side eyeing him and popping a tater tot in your mouth, and chewing. 

B: Ok, rude. 

V: Cry about it 

you stuck your tongue out at him and he took his fork and poked your tongue with it. 

V: Rude. 

you said rolling your eyes. 

Dustin and alex sat there watching and laughing until you got up, reached over to the other side doing the same to the both of them. After you stole their food their smiles dropped they looked at each other 

D: were gonna get you back. just watch 

( It's giving " Ricky, when i catch you Ricky, Ricky. When i catch you, Ricky.")

time skip 

After school you met up up with the boy and headed out to your car

B: damn, this is one hell of a car. 

V: 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z28

D,A,B: Love a girl who know about cars

V: when i was living with my dad this car looked like a piece of shit, it didn't run, it just didn't look  like it does now. Me and my dad worked on it for years to get it the way it does now. I actually just ordered a new steering wheel a few days ago. It should get here tomorrow. 

After you said all of that Brant looked at you with heart eyes, and his mouth was slighty open. you giggle and closed his jaw for him. 

V: Get in the car Brant 

B: yes ma'am 

you giggled and got in. you started it and drove away. you felt your eyes slowly filling with tears due to mentioning your dad. you hated when others saw you cry, due to this you slowly started silently crying. when others hear or see you cry it makes you feel weak. your dad always told you to "let it out"when he saw you crying. when you felt eyes on you when you cried you would put your head down. 

D: Val. Are you crying 

V: No

D: yes you are. Pull over

after dustin said that you pulled off to the side of the road. and started crying. you felt so weak. 

Dustin got out of the car and made his way towards your side of the car. he opened the door and told you to get out of the car and to sit in the passenger seat. when you got out of the car you stopped and said. 

V: You know how to drive right? 

D: yeh just don't have my permit or anything yet. 

V: Ok

you walked to the passenger side and got in. when Dustin started driving you felt a hand on your shoulder. you put your hand on top of it. as you did that you felt a hand on your thigh. 

(It's givingggg Princess Princess)

you put your other hand on dustin hands and kept it like that until Dustin pulled into the starbucks 

V: what are you doing? 

D: getting your favorite. 

you smiled as he got out of the car. later he came back with a twix frappuccino. it wasn't on the regular menu.

after getting your starbucks he drove you to the mall. you went to a bunch of different stores and little shops that were in the middle of the mall. 

After being ther for a few hours you guys decide to head back to dustins house. you asked your mom if you could stay the night and she said yes as long as it was ok with Dustins mom. Dustins mom didn't care so your mom let you stay. 

The rest of the night consisted of watching movies, the boys ganging up to tickle you, and cuddling. soo after everyone was comfortable with Brant in between your legs, alex on your right, and Dustin on your left. you all slowly started to drift off.