13

today was the pool party, and since Miranda, Charney, and Stevie were going we all got ready once we woke up and just wore our bathing suits so we didn't have to change later. I went to my room and got ready into my bathing suit and went back downstairs. I put my hair into a high ponytail. I met up with all of the girls and went to the store before going to the party. 

We got to the store and got what we wanted and got back into the car, I opened my red bull saving the other five for later. we drove to the house and got out of the car. the kids mom came up to us. 

IM = Isaacs mom  G = girls 

IM: hi girls G: hey IM: they're all out back. Hey, and no walking into the house with wet suits on, ok? G: alright IM: Alright have a good time G: Thanks. after that Isaac came up to his mom and started talking, we went to the backyard and put our stuff down on the chairs and laid down to tan. Anna and Maya showed up a little later than us and were being hella awkward. 

V: Dude their being really fucking awkward. I said laughing Mi: yeh they are. she said laughing with me. I put on my sunglasses and laid down enjoying the sun. The boys had arrived and Maya and Anna were staring, like hardcore staring. I laughed to myself as the boys walked past and walked to the other end of the pool over by us. 

A little while later the boys went inside and Maya and Anna followed, Isaac's mom came out and told them they were still wet and that they couldn't go inside.  the girls and I had taken off our shorts and sat by the pool with our feet in the water. 

Heather and I got out and dried our feet off and walked inside. Isaac's mom was fine with it since she saw that we only had our feet in and that we dried our feet off. When we walked in we saw Anna and Maya heading towards and room.  

Me and Heather followed her and saw the boys once she opened the door, me and Heather laughed once we saw them not even look at here, she was in there for a while until we saw Anna coming towards the room, we went into the nearest room trying not to be seen and waited for her to go into the room before putting our ear up to the door to hear what they were talking about. We listened into the conversation for a while and saw Isaac's mom following their wet footsteps. 

IM: Oh hi girls. we put a finger up to our lips and she knew that we were listening into the conversation  she pointed to the room we were just in and put her ear to the door and heard Maya and Anna's voices me and Heather Snickered and went to the room and heard Isaac's mom yell at Anna and Maya.

Anna And Maya ran out of the room down the stairs and out the back door. Isaac's mom came out right after them and Heather went back out to the girls to tell them everything. I went into the room with the boys and shut the door, once I shut the door they rolled their eyes and looked at me, but sighed of relief once they saw me. 

V: Rolling your eyes at me? Wow so nice of you guys. A: sorry we thought you were Anna and Maya again. V: I saw and heard the whole thing. I said, laughing, the boys laughed with me. Dustin pulled me on his lap and started kissing my neck V: not in your friends room Dustin D: he said he didn't care V: whatever then. 

He kept  kissing my neck eventually making me moan a little. Once he was done the hickey was the size of a golf ball. I got up and looked in the mirror. V: Really Dustin. I said picking something up and throwing it at him. D: yes really. he said dodging the object which made it hit Brant.

 I laughed a little until Brant got up and picked me up throwing me on the bed and tickling me. V: No, Brant s-stop. I said running out breathe from being tickled. I started giggling as he kept tickling me. Dustin and Alex were laughing at me, I flipped them off and started squirming eventually getting away from Brant.

 I got up and ran outside as the boys chased me, we were laughing and we eventually got outside and everyone started laughing as they saw the boys chasing me. I hid behind a big group of people. Eventually the boys caught me and picked me up throwing me into the pool, jumping in after me. once we resurfaced we laughed and swam to the edge of the pool. we chilled out over there, all of the boys touching me in some way. Once it got late we all left hopping in the car and heading back to my house. 

Once we got back to my house me and the boys headed up to my room to change into something comfy. 

we all hung out in the garage and eventually fell asleep in the garage