8

A/N : I love this song so much. It's literally on repeat. We're also gonna pretend that everyone has iPhones and tiktok, etc.

The next morning, you woke up with two arms around your waist and a body between your legs. Since you were trapped, you grabbed your phone from the bedside table, trying not to move much. Once you grabbed your phone, you took a picture of each boy. Since you stayed at Dustin's house, you had to get up to go to your own house. Since school was out for a long time due to the cafeteria & half of the school being burnt down cause one of the lunch ladies didn't turn off the stove or sum shit like that.

once you took pictures of all three boys you went on tiktok. you decided to do a couple lip sync videos. you found a sound from your favorites and made the video. after you made a few videos you saw dustin was awake. now all you had to wait for was brant. 

V: ive been waiting for 2 hours for you guys to wake up.

D: why the fuck have you been up for two hours bye yourself you could have woken me up. 

V: well i didn't now go get water so we can wake up brant. 

D: Ok 

dustin left to go get water. Alex was being a bit quiet. 

V: Alex whats wrong?

A: Huh? 

Oh he was daydreaming  you thought 

 V: Uhm I asked what was wrong

A: nothing why?

V: you kinda zoned out staring at me 

Alex looked away in embarrassment

V: You don't have to be embarrassed  around me. I like how you three never change the way you act around me. it makes me feel comfortable you guys can be yourselves around me. 

Alex smiled and Dustin came back with a bucket of water Alex got off the bed and you handed him your phone and pushed any electronics off the bed so it wouldnt get wet and ruined. 

D: Val move
V: No just dump it
D: Ok 

dustin dumped the bucket of water all over brant but since brants head was in your lap your lower half got soaked. Brant shot up and Dustin threw the bucket at me.

D: IT WAS HER
V: YOU LITERALLY THREW THE BUCKET AT ME 
D: IT WAS STILL YOUR IDEA 

you looked at brant and he was pissed. 

B: IM GONNA KILL ALL OF YOU 
A: I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. IT WAS THOSE TWO 
V: WOW ALEX 
D: REALLY BRO 

brant started chasing dustin and tackled him on the ground. He then came over to you and started tickling you. you weren't ticklish so it didn't bother you 

B: Why aren't you laughing? 
V: I'm not ticklish
B: UGHHHHH

you giggled and got up. you had to go home to change

V: I'll be back in an hour 

you started walking out the door. 

D: where are you going 
V: Home? 
D: No, don't leave i'm sure my mom has some of her old clothes in the attic we can leave them in my closet for every time you come over and stay. 
V: ok, lets go check

you all made your way to the attic to look for dustin's moms old clothes. After getting to the attic you went to where all the boxes are stored. soon after looking you found a box labeled "Old Clothes" in his mom's hand writing . 

V:Think I found it
D: Yeh, that's it. lets bring it to my room and look through it  
V:Ok 

you all made your way to dustin's room again and looked through the box. his mom had great style and everything in the box was your size so it was perfect. you found a cute outfit and put the box in his closet. you went to the bathroom and started changing. when you went to grab the shirt it wasn't there, so you walked back to his room.

V: Forgot the shirt 
D: oh haha

you turned around took the shirt off 

D: WOAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING 
V: Changing?
D: In my room? 
V: get used to it. 

you put the shirt on but you didn't have an extra bra and the other one was soaked so you went without one. 

V: So what's the plan for today? 
B: Mall?
A: Sounds fun
D: Sure
V: Cool

you all left and went to the mall. you saw maya and anna in one of the stores with there moms. Kathy and Yuki saw you and waved, you of course waved back not wanting to be rude. after waving you all walked down. you saw a VS and walked in. 

D: I'm not going in there
B: Me either
A: Not doing it
V: Fine i'll be back in a few 

you grab a bunch of new bra and underwear sets, perfumes, and lotions you paid and left. you walked out and saw the boys messing around. 

after being at the mall for a few hours you finally went home. you got to dustin's house, dropped them off, and went home. 

after arriving home you got ready for bed and turned on a horror movie slowly falling asleep